The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ascient

I was just checking my really old rep, and you were the first guy to + rep me :biggrin:

It was only worth 3 as well, how weird is that?

First person to guess who the second person to rep me was gets rep :woo:
Reply 981
Stu Laverty
I was just checking my really old rep, and you were the first guy to + rep me :biggrin:

It was only worth 3 as well, how weird is that?

First person to guess who the second person to rep me was gets rep :woo:

Jangra? mastermind?

Just wanted to guess :ashamed:
Not a ******* clue. I want to talk about football for a bit. I nearly managed it today, but we only got as far as the fact that the girl I was chatting to has "Everton fashion boots". :eyebrow:
NVgrime
Jangra? mastermind?

Just wanted to guess :ashamed:

Neither are correct :teeth:

Newer members might not get it because this person is an old member, and I never actually spoke to them that I can remember (because I, myself, am a new-ish member).
Jangrafess
City's squad is arguably better than Villa's was though.

There's no argument really. Chiefly because Villa didn't have a squad, we had a team, and as soon as one person got injured the wheels came off! :p:

Stu Laverty
I'm glad you enjoyed your goalless draw - I'm watching the Birmingham derby and it's probably the most dull game I've seen all season.

Really?

I didn't find it very dull at all, first half especially was great to watch.

Although I might have been a tad more emotionally invested than you! :awesome:

Ascient
If there's a missing smiley in this world it's a Biology Sucks one! I left after like a week

A Level Biology is the sorriest excuse for a class I have ever had to endure. They actively discouraged me from questioning things and trying to work things out on my own, instead insisting that we had to spend every available minute rote learning things which came out of the book, half of which the teacher didn't even understand (I remember one memorable lesson in which I had to explain to the class how ratios worked :colonhash:).

It probably didn't help that I did AS Biology last year with the year below, who have had all new specifications which seem to have sucked any intelligent thought out of the subject whatsoever, but a case in point; for a piece of physics coursework I did an investigation on whatever I wanted which I had to completely devise for myself, fix when it went wrong (12 bloody times) and culminated in a 60-page write up. For Biology I had to say what colour something was. :indiff:

Apologies for the rant, I am just very pissed off about Biology. I took it up because I thought it might be interesting and helpful and I learnt absolutely nothing in a year.

Stu Laverty
Neither are correct :teeth:

Newer members might not get it because this person is an old member, and I never actually spoke to them that I can remember (because I, myself, am a new-ish member).

It has to be Laevis.

The guy was an absolute legend, he repped me when I was new during the middle of a very heated argument with him about Benitez. I think I had about 5 reps from him.

My first reps weren't from anyone in football, mainly because I didn't post here when I first had the account. I did get a lot of rep about a week after joining for managing to smoothly work in a quote from Dumbledore in a post in H&R. :proud:
Phalanges

It has to be Laevis.

The guy was an absolute legend, he repped me when I was new during the middle of a very heated argument with him about Benitez. I think I had about 5 reps from him.

Right you are :biggrin:
Reply 986
Jangrafess
Not a ******* clue. I want to talk about football for a bit. I nearly managed it today, but we only got as far as the fact that the girl I was chatting to has "Everton fashion boots". :eyebrow:

They must look absolutely horrendous :lolwut:
Reply 987
Everton and fashion are an oxymoron.
Stu Laverty
Right you are :biggrin:

:proud:
Reply 989
The smiley that is missing right now is one digging a Hole/Grave, cause i could really use that in the Arsenal thread right now :colonhash:
God you can tell I've not been here last night :colonhash:

TDR is empty, and the UFT isn't funny :sad:
Reply 991
:lol: stu, the whole of the football forum is empty. Serves you right for becoming a sub, and spending time outside the football forum's, thats what happens. when the cats away no body will play, that is what they say. :h:
Stu Laverty
God you can tell I've not been here last night :colonhash:

TDR is empty, and the UFT isn't funny :sad:

Oh? I didn't notice. :colondollar:

I had plans today but the weather has made me want to stay in. At 3 o'clock my sister has forced me to go and pick up my niece from school. :cry:
I think I came online either last night or the night before very briefly. I'm not sure. If I did I was speaking to Stu in the shoutbox, but I suspect it might all have been a beautiful dream.
It was definitely a beautiful dream because I wasn't online at all, nevermind in the shoutbox.

Although it's beautiful because you dream of me <3

See, I make one post and everyone springs to life. Coincidence? I think not.
kflynn
:lol: stu, the whole of the football forum is empty. Serves you right for becoming a sub, and spending time outside the football forum's, thats what happens. when the cats away no body will play, that is what they say. :h:

Too much money in football forum, it's ruining TSR. Posters like Stu Laverty are whoring themselves out. :nn:
Hmm. That's fairly worrying. Have you not been in the shoutbox at all in the last few nights? I think it would have been the night before last as I spent last night in another bed and therefore not with the internet. Although maybe it really was a dream. ****. Need to stop dreaming about the internet.

We all spring up for you, Stu.

1000th post in the Dressing Room, thenkyow.
Reply 998
Mastermind`
Too much money in football forum, it's ruining TSR. Posters like Stu Laverty are whoring themselves out. :nn:

I personally think Stu has had enough of the football forum's TSR already. lol
Mastermind`

I'm not whoring myself out :hmmm:

Jangrafess
Hmm. That's fairly worrying. Have you not been in the shoutbox at all in the last few nights? I think it would have been the night before last as I spent last night in another bed and therefore not with the internet. Although maybe it really was a dream. ****. Need to stop dreaming about the internet.

We all spring up for you, Stu.

I spoke to you for about two minutes a few days ago to ask you how to catch a Feebas on Pokemon Diamond but that's it. I think you were drunk at the time, not sure.

I never found one though :emo: I've given it up and started watching Doctors on BBC 1. Any of you watching it? This is ******* intense stuff for daytime TV.

Latest