The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Yeah Stu, I'm pretty inclined towards believing your Ascient = Shawcross and vice versa theory after seeing them quotes :eek:

:rofl: :p: :ninja:
Jangrafess
Stu's got me convinced.

Exactly! :mad:

:banghead: Zak needs to stop lying about being Shawcross, IMO. His reputation as a mod is at stake.
Stu Laverty
Exactly! :mad:

:banghead: Zak needs to stop lying about being Shawcross, IMO. His reputation as a mod is at stake.

I'm pretty sure it is him too, but I don't really want him to admit it. :no:
Stu Laverty
Here's your source:

Spoiler

I'm quite disappointed that not only did not try and hack TSR and fail spectacularly, like I said, you had to go away and think up that cunning plan.

He could be genuine (despite posting 1 minute before he should be playing :p:), he wouldn't be the first celebrity on TSR. There's a certain author who frequents the med forum.
This thread moves along quite fast, need to start posting more in it methinks.
Jangrafess
I prefer you as a poo tbh. :colondollar:

Anicha. I shall commit that to memory. :top2:

You're similar to MM. :puppyeyes: But he calls me Ladipoo instead of Lapidipoo. :ninja: Still, they both have :poo: in them. :nothing:

I'm honoured, Mike. (iirc :hmmmm:) :colondollar:
Ladipidoo
You're similar to MM. :puppyeyes: But he calls me Ladipoo instead of Lapidipoo. :ninja: Still, they both have :poo: in them. :nothing:

I'm honoured, Mike. (iirc :hmmmm:) :colondollar:

Mike or Michael or Jang or Jangra or Jangrafess or Pete. It's all cool. :cool:
Phalanges
I'm quite disappointed that not only did not try and hack TSR and fail spectacularly, like I said, you had to go away and think up that cunning plan.

He could be genuine (despite posting 1 minute before he should be playing :p:), he wouldn't be the first celebrity on TSR. There's a certain author who frequents the med forum.

I've got more conclusive evidence that Shawcross is Zak.

"I am Zak"
mel0n
:flutter: Thanks. :love: I'll whore irl for you :ninja:

O, baby. :jiggy: :hump2: :hubba:
You still need to show me your new shirt. :coma:
Reply 1589
CJ
Sneaky :teeth:

Any idea which is generally better between RB and GH? I've only ever played GH, but The Beatles are making me think about RB :hmmmm:

GH imo :smile:
Stu Laverty
Go with Rock Band, IMO. I actually think you can't go wrong with either, and it's all personal taste, but I've always liked Rock Band a bit better. See if you can rent Rock Band off someone, just to try it though - because they're expensive.

cool, cheers for that. Yeah, might have to find someone to borrow it off... is a pain they need different guitars! :mad: grrrr
Stu Laverty
I've got more conclusive evidence that Shawcross is Zak.

"I am Zak"

You're trying too hard now, tbh. Does Stu have a dark Shawcross shaped secret he's trying to hide?
Reply 1592
Ladipidoo
O, baby. :jiggy: :hump2: :hubba:
You still need to show me your new shirt. :coma:

t-shirt/top* :colondollar:

I don't think you'll like it :biggrin:
They play football similarly too. In a sort of parallel universe sense of the word.
CJ
cool, cheers for that. Yeah, might have to find someone to borrow it off... is a pain they need different guitars! :mad: grrrr

I know! It's almost as bad as having different consoles available. :p:
Allllso, has anyone else seen this?
Jangrafess
Mike or Michael or Jang or Jangra or Jangrafess or Pete. It's all cool.

I could have called you Pete when I saw you last week :frown:

But, I didn't call you by your username once which I thought I would have done :p:
FCUtdWill
I could have called you Pete when I saw you last week :frown:

But, I didn't call you by your username once which I thought I would have done :p:

Heh, I think I called you by yours. :biggrin:
Phalanges
You're trying too hard now, tbh. Does Stu have a dark Shawcross shaped secret he's trying to hide?

I'm sick of always being accused of this ****!? You people don't understand at all!

:banghead:

ZAKK THIS IS DRIIIIVIIN ME CRRRRAAAAAAZY!!!!
Jangrafess
Mike or Michael or Jang or Jangra or Jangrafess or Pete. It's all cool. :cool:

Pete? :shock: :lolwut: Pretty...dissimilar to the others. :colondollar:
I'll call you Mike from now onwards. :cool:

Latest