The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
I was hoping it was someone like Slacks so I can call him a loser. :colondollar: I don't know mermington so can't call him a loser. PLUS he created gah. :colonhash:
Reply 1781
tropical-twist3

:rofl2: I love your sig yaz
Reply 1782
mel0n
I'm off now! :h: I have to wake up at 7 for college, and then I have an appointment at 12 :frown:

Bye all! :h:

I think Zak has left me :puppyeyes: :suith:

Bye whore :love:
Gaara.
:rofl2: I love your sig yaz

:mmm:
Shawcross broke my sig hymen :yes:
Goodbye sleeper.
Luca118
I wish I was there...

Spoiler

:hubba:

Those are the footballing moments that are just pure sex. That was in the mould of Macheda...his was more exciting though. :jiggy:
Jangrafess
As a United fan that surprises me! Any reason? Or just general interest in all that is football-related? Do you support a lower league club as well?

Well I support United after my Dad who lived their a good part of his life, but was born and bred in Kettering, so I've supported them most of my life.

They got promoted in the 07/08 season to the Conference Prem and I watched them most games, and I love supporting a local team! Now I have to pay adult price it isn't so easy to go to every game, seeing as it costs around £15 a ticket, compared to the £4 for under 16's back in the day! :daydream:

But generally, everything in between the Conference Prem, and the Prem is of interest, football is my passion.. :woo:
mel0n
I'm off now! :h: I have to wake up at 7 for college, and then I have an appointment at 12 :frown:

Bye all! :h:

I think Zak has left me :puppyeyes: :suith:

Byeee!

Have faith! :smile:
Luca118
Well I support United after my Dad who lived their a good part of his life, but was born and bred in Kettering, so I've supported them most of my life.

They got promoted in the 07/08 season to the Conference Prem and I watched them most games, and I love supporting a local team! Now I have to pay adult price it isn't so easy to go to every game, seeing as it costs around £15 a ticket, compared to the £4 for under 16's back in the day! :daydream:

But generally, everything in between the Conference Prem, and the Prem is of interest, football is my passion.. :woo:

Fair enough. I nearly went to a Kettering game once, but in the end the guy I was visiting didn't want to so we just sat about at Nando's all night instead.
tropical-twist3
:mmm:
Shawcross broke my sig hymen :yes:

:eek2:

First you talk about dreaming about Shawcross, then you're talking about him breaking your hymen. If you ask me, you sound like you're gagging for a bit of Shawcrossy :rofl:
Reply 1790
Stu Laverty
The proof is here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=21448960&postcount=1621

Everyone thinks I'm mad though :emo:

:gah:

Deffo crazy. :crazy: :mmm:

hello I'm Charl. I don't know you so I thought I'd introduce myself.
Reply 1791
I reckon yaz will be in the stands cheering on her man shawcross :coma:
Gaara.
Hopefully Stevenage Borough get promoted to league 2 this year :daydreaming:

Not if Kettering Town have anything to do with it..... :biggrin:
Charl
Deffo crazy. :crazy: :mmm:

hello I'm Charl. I don't know you so I thought I'd introduce myself.

:frown:

B-but the rep powers? They add up to GM being Shawcross :sad:

Hello Charl, I'm Stuart - like you my name is pretty easy to guess :p:
She should just give good mermington a PM. Let's see if he's willing to reject Yaz in order to preserve anonymity.
Stu Laverty
:eek2:

First you talk about dreaming about Shawcross, then you're talking about him breaking your hymen. If you ask me, you sound like you're gagging for a bit of Shawcrossy :rofl:

isn't everyone :sexface:

I think Shawcrossy is a serial hymen-breaker, if you catch my drift
Reply 1796
Luca118
Not if Kettering Town have anything to do with it..... :biggrin:

:rofl2:

I only see this being a two way shootout for first place
Oxford and Stevenage Borough.
Hopefully we get first, because our play off record is just a shambles :colonhash:
Reply 1797
Stu Laverty
:frown:

B-but the rep powers? They add up to GM being Shawcross :sad:

Hello Charl, I'm Stuart - like you my name is pretty easy to guess :p:

I don't quite get how the rep powers really mean that. And the pictures go over my head. :colondollar:

hey hey, but there's someone called nigel here and apparently he's called DAVE!?! :hmmm: :colonhash:
Jangrafess
Fair enough. I nearly went to a Kettering game once, but in the end the guy I was visiting didn't want to so we just sat about at Nando's all night instead.

We do play some of the best football in our league.. We have just always lacked a natural goalscorer, not to mention a manager with questionable tactics.

Then I put our quality down to Boucaud in central midfield, if Brentford needed a midfielder, he could be your man! Made Dickson Etuhu look like an idiot when we played Fulham.
the nige/dave saga was such a watershed moment

Latest