The Student Room Group

Confused about qualification titles and module titles

Where do I find the unit/module titles EXACTLY how UCAS want them, as I'm finding different things on my provisional results and the specifications for my AS/A2 exams. Concerning my GCSE exams, they all say Geography or Religious Studies etc, and no letter tacked on, even though I know I sat Geography A. Should I put Geography A if I know this is what I sat and have checked with my old teachers, or should I ignore this option and just put the subject without the letter on onto my application, as it is written on my exam certificates?
monkee
Where do I find the unit/module titles EXACTLY how UCAS want them, as I'm finding different things on my provisional results and the specifications for my AS/A2 exams. Concerning my GCSE exams, they all say Geography or Religious Studies etc, and no letter tacked on, even though I know I sat Geography A. Should I put Geography A if I know this is what I sat and have checked with my old teachers, or should I ignore this option and just put the subject without the letter on onto my application, as it is written on my exam certificates?

The A relates to the syllabus, it probably won't feature on certificates, but probably would appear on exam results print outs. If you know what it is then put it down.

Latest

Trending

Trending