The Student Room Group

Medway school of pharmacy, plz help!

hi, i wanted to know how hard it is to get into medway school of pharmacy either the foundation or mpharm course through clearing. plz help from any1 who has been offerd a place or current students. medway is my ideal uni of choice... and would i get a conditional offer for the foundation course with predicted CDD. thanx :confused:

oh yeh this is for 2010 entry...
hey i got into medway school of pharmacy to the MPharm this year (2009) through clearing with the grades A in French and C in Biology and Chemistry. To be honest, I found it very difficult to get in with these grades through clearing as I got rejected quite a few times over the phone - luckily Medway accepted me! Im not sure about the foundation course - i could ask a few of my mates if you're still interested? :smile:
Reply 2
medway are getting stricter every year...u shud aim for ccd for foundation if you can.

emilyinwales how are u finding the mpharm course at medway?
Reply 3
hello again, i have talked to my teachers and they have agreed to predict me CCD; C in bio, C in chem and D in maths.... do u think ive got a chance for the pharmacy foundation:confused: ????? thank you sooooo much :smile: :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending