The Student Room Group

contact lenses with specsavers

I booked an appointment with specsavers last friday and i was wondering how long it takes them to get your specific contact lenses, so that I can go in and collect them.
i was hoping it would have been within a week.
Has anybody else gotten contact lenses from specsavers, and if so, how long did they have to wait for theirs.
Reply 1
Bump
anyone at all please?
You took the phrase "should have gone to specsavers" too literally :no:
Reply 3
I have contact lenses from Specsavers and they have them at the shop so I've never had to wait for any of them.
Reply 4
i was given a pair the day i went for my test, shown how to put them in and take them out and told to come back in a week, where they gave me a new pair because one had a slight tear.
then they delivered a pack of 3 pairs about a week after that
Reply 5
thanks for all the comments so far
Reply 6
I think I got mine a few days after because my left eye is a bit weird.
Reply 7
like i said, i went last friday, so im really hoping they say i can pick them up tomorrow. im off to uni on saturday and would like them before i go as coming back for them isnt really a viable option.
the only reason they said come back later is because they didnt have my exact presciption available :frown:
They keep the normals ones in stock, if you need special ones (like me- I have to have the toric ones) then they order them in.... usually within about 5 days, from experience...
Reply 9
i need the extra oxygenated ones, so i suppose that should take time to arrive :frown:

Latest