London
Call them? e-mail? contact them somehow :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
as above

contact your school admissions office, they should know, i think
Reply 3
Will they reply before Monday though? Tomorrow is a Sunday...
They should or maybe really early monday morning... keep checking. Call them tomorrow anyway just incase and if you don't get anywhere then monday morning is the way to go :smile:
Reply 5
I was told though that it's somewhere on the website, so I'm assuming it must be - yet I can't find it... Does anyone else go KCL and if so, how did you get your timetable?
Have you checked the 'internal' links rather than the usual pages open to everyone?
You'll need your username and password to hand.
Reply 7
chris123
I was told though that it's somewhere on the website, so I'm assuming it must be - yet I can't find it... Does anyone else go KCL and if so, how did you get your timetable?

ive just started my 1st year in law, and i got an email on the kings email on thursday, definately phone up. Good luck!
Reply 8
I checked the internal pages, but none of the usernames and passwords I have work for them - I'm assuming this is where the timetables are located.
chris123
I checked the internal pages, but none of the usernames and passwords I have work for them - I'm assuming this is where the timetables are located.

Did you register your username and password?

http://www.kcl.ac.uk/iss/explore/access/onespace.html

Click on the Undergraduate link on the right hand side and then the register username link (I asumme you're Undergrad)
Reply 10
Yes I did register my username and password but it still doesn't work :s-smilie:
Reply 11
Same Cs student - nothing, I am just gona keep checking my mail.
Reply 12
fanta90
Same Cs student - nothing, I am just gona keep checking my mail.

All I know is that the first lecture is apparantly at the Strand campus at 10 am, in the Edmond J Safra lecture theatre. I have emailed a lecturer on the website and am still waiting for a reply. I have also tried calling several times but no joy there.
Reply 13
chris123
All I know is that the first lecture is apparantly at the Strand campus at 10 am, in the Edmond J Safra lecture theatre. I have emailed a lecturer on the website and am still waiting for a reply. I have also tried calling several times but no joy there.

Gona call them tomorrow also - I feel stupid for not asking when I enrolled.
Reply 14
fanta90
Gona call them tomorrow also - I feel stupid for not asking when I enrolled.

Thing is I did ask! I went to the computer science department and was assured that all timetables are available on the website.
I have the same problem but I managed to find out where the general timetable is:
https://timetables.kcl.ac.uk/timetable0910/student_module.htm

Latest