The Student Room Group

computer science industrial placement.....

Hi all, I just want to know how does the industrial placement or international study courses in computer science work....I want to get a masters degree at the end of uni and would prefer industrial placement for 1 year too....

As far as I know if a course offers an industrial placement for 1 year....its usually 3 years study thus BSC/BEng degree.....

Are there any top unis that offer 1 year industrial placement with masters? (I think the total course time then would be 5 years?)
Reply 1
KrazyKro
Hi all, I just want to know how does the industrial placement or international study courses in computer science work....I want to get a masters degree at the end of uni and would prefer industrial placement for 1 year too....

As far as I know if a course offers an industrial placement for 1 year....its usually 3 years study thus BSC/BEng degree.....

Are there any top unis that offer 1 year industrial placement with masters? (I think the total course time then would be 5 years?)

I do this course at Queens belfast going into my 4th year, depends what you consider a top university Queens is in the Russell group.
Reply 2
York does - top 10 in the country too.
mprules
I do this course at Queens belfast going into my 4th year, depends what you consider a top university Queens is in the Russell group.

I finished this course at Queen's last year. Its a good degree, nearly everyone in my class landed a really good job straight out of University.

Mprules, are you going into final year then? What modules are you doing? Need any advice?

Latest

Trending

Trending