The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ferero Rocher
I have no idea how this quote thing works so here goes!lol! Thanks for the resit info..I guess I'll have to ring them on Monday. I hope there isn't because I'll be screwed for my choices then!argh!
And history at AS was really good!Rather difficult..like lots of reading and "independant" stuff...are you sure u wana put all that on yourself BY yourself? Are you resitting?
And about these checks? How far do they go to actually do checks? I'm like a sales rep but its under my mums name coz I was underage at the time, lol, but I'm the one who actualy does it?lol. I'm a bit worried now..

:P: as long as it hasn't got any coursework, it's going to be ok (hopefully:o: ). It isn't much harder than GCSE History is it? Yes, Im a resitter with ext. circ.
I don't think unis do lot of checking, it's highly unlikely. Don't worry too much about it:biggrin:
Reply 21
Well mine didn't have coursework- I did OCR, but the exam board is a b i t c h...i don't know if i can say that on here? oopsyy..like my friend she was on A's throughout the whole year ..literally, and ended up with C's in her exam. Mind you to a certain extent it was probably her and her exam technique but I've heard the markers are rather strict! Sooo where you applying and hows your app going?! what you doing this year?

Latest

Trending

Trending