The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what?!!!! :eek:
He is still really young and so gorgeous!
black_vine
RIP, I wonder what happened

they reckon that he just went to sleep after a few drinks and never woke up :frown:
XCRUSHESX
they reckon that he just went to sleep after a few drinks and never woke up :frown:

How bizarre! :sad:
Reply 23
Lord Hysteria
what?!!!! :eek:
He is still really young and so gorgeous!

Not for long :lolwut:
RIP

Pissed me off too that the News of the World site just couldn't refer to his husband as his husband...

He leaves a partner Andrew Cowles, who he married
Apocalypte
RIP

Pissed me off too that the News of the World site just couldn't refer to his husband as his husband...

Yeah, everyone seems to do that ... even my mum asks "how is your partner?" ... *sigh* ... its "bf" ..
WHAT?! No way! :frown::frown::frown:

R.I.P. :sad:
Apocalypte
RIP

:confused:

He leaves a husband Andrew Cowles, who he married in a civil union in March, 2006.

Maybe they updated the site... :s:
Reply 28
Reply 29
OMG :cry:

I actually thought it must have been a troll, before I read the link.

I love Boyzone...
Actually had a little cry when i got home.

RIP :frown:
Reply 31
That's terrible. RIP :frown:
Reply 32
He's very young as well. How sad.
anyone know how he died? I saw this on the news at work, and shed a tear- he was a part of my childhood, ahd a huge crush on him, till i found out he was gay, incidentally the day he came out was the day i found out what gay was, and men really DID have sex with other men :Yikes:

RIP mate, was well sexy xx
I loved him when I was younger, sad when I found out he was gay! But this is so so sad and a shock. RIP
I can't see how he just went to sleep and never woke up. Drug OD maybe?

Still, is a shame. RIP.
It's a given that the tabloids will try to link it to drugs, aids, swine flu or 'the pressures of fame'.. I don't know. But so far all they've said is he went out then went to sleep and didn't wake up again.
Its on sky news WTF shocking!
Reply 38
RIP :frown:. Only 33, too young to die.
Reply 39
Erm who is he :-( RIP

Latest

Trending

Trending