The Student Room Group
Reply 1
lol its all gonna kick off again
Reply 2
zohaib01

btw i am muslim

Why not go along I'm sure these EDL guys will give you a warm reception:

Then have a look at the EDL site which has a video with this image:

^the meaning of this graffiti on an Indian Restaurant in Luton is explained by the EDL founder Paul Ray on his blog:

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com/2007/03/breaking-news-ivinghoe-beacon-is-alight.html

" I was doing my usual walk through my town centre which I do as an act of defiance against the Pakistani Moslems who have invaded my town

The restaurant sits at the 'Heart' of Our local countryside and it is no wonder it has aroused the attention of local 'Royal Knights' who are sitting in the shadows. It is a shame that these Royal Knights are all old men who are part of the 'Knights Templar gentleman's club' and not young fresh blood who will help and protect the women and children of the community from the Barbaric Moslem Savages from Luton. It is good to see people acting though but in reality what is a little bit of graffiti going to do to stop the invading army of Pakistani Moslems from raping, impregnating and pumping Our children with drugs. I personally look forward to the day that we are posting news of acts of war against the Moslem community and not just graffiti."
Reply 3
juanmodesto
Why not go along I'm sure these EDL guys will give you a warm reception:

Then have a look at the EDL site which has a video with this image:

^the meaning of this graffiti on an Indian Restaurant in Luton is explained by the EDL founder Paul Ray on his blog:

http://lionheartuk.blogspot.com/2007/03/breaking-news-ivinghoe-beacon-is-alight.html

" I was doing my usual walk through my town centre which I do as an act of defiance against the Pakistani Moslems who have invaded my town

The restaurant sits at the 'Heart' of Our local countryside and it is no wonder it has aroused the attention of local 'Royal Knights' who are sitting in the shadows. It is a shame that these Royal Knights are all old men who are part of the 'Knights Templar gentleman's club' and not young fresh blood who will help and protect the women and children of the community from the Barbaric Moslem Savages from Luton. It is good to see people acting though but in reality what is a little bit of graffiti going to do to stop the invading army of Pakistani Moslems from raping, impregnating and pumping Our children with drugs. I personally look forward to the day that we are posting news of acts of war against the Moslem community and not just graffiti."

yes it says the welcome muslims but the level of violence shown it wouldnt be too long before they turned on those with them! hence your bold markings!

Latest

Trending

Trending