The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

indie_couture
I wouldn't worry, they interview till March and give a couple of weeks notice so I am sure you will hear as you've not been rejected.
Heard anything more from you other unis? xxx

hey its nice seeing you around here.
not a lot from the others..just an interview coming up :biggrin:
Congrats on getting the bm6 interview and best of luck too :smile: . can I ask when it is?
Reply 181
can some1 please divulge some questions given in the interview and roughly how many question were asked, i heard every1 gets asked the same things.
Reply 182
Did any one get a rejection without an interview?
Yeah, I think I've seen a few.
this is the first year that i heard soton are literally rejecting a lot more individuals, its kinda saddening but they are definately rejecting more than previous years.
Reply 185
mohamed aden
this is the first year that i heard soton are literally rejecting a lot more individuals, its kinda saddening but they are definitely rejecting more than previous years.

What makes you think that? I was told by the admissions office that a high proportion of applicants are inteviewed and Im pretty sure quite a few 'further consideration' letters are being sent after interviews - I only know one person who got a rejection after interview.
Good luck with guys who have interviews tomorrow, I'm just on the coach right now to Southampton, hopefully see a few of you there!
Reply 187
anyone else going in tomorrow? 3rd of feb :smile:
Reply 188
Yazk
anyone else going in tomorrow? 3rd of feb :smile:

yeah mines 2mrw what time is yours
Reply 189
i havent heard anything yet just an acknowledgement! :frown: is that a good or bad thing :s-smilie:
Bah, well that seemed a bit of a sucky interview..
Reply 191
How did everyone that went in today find it?
Reply 192
Hi I was wondering how many people have heard back after interviews and what they've heard - as people havn't said much yet.
Reply 193
guys, please some help with this interview, some questions that were asked would be awesome, and roughly how many questions were asked? thanks.
I see the options in the poll are Further consideration and rejection. Why isn't there an offer option? Or everyone who isn't rejected is given further consideration then offers come after that?:confused:
Reply 195
Ciambottina
I see the options in the poll are Further consideration and rejection. Why isn't there an offer option? Or everyone who isn't rejected is given further consideration then offers come after that?:confused:

I made the poll seperate but someone merged it. Offers come after further consideration and aren't given till the majority of the interviews are done (which last year was around the start of march).
Hyperbole08
I made the poll seperate but someone merged it. Offers come after further consideration and aren't given till the majority of the interviews are done (which last year was around the start of march).

Roughly how many "Further considerations" are given? Offers come in March:eek: Guess it's gonna be more waiting then. How did your interview go?
Reply 197
Ciambottina
Roughly how many "Further considerations" are given? Offers come in March:eek: Guess it's gonna be more waiting then. How did your interview go?

The interview wasnt too bad :smile: Im not too sure how many are given - looking at last years thread I think its possibly more than half of those who get interviewed (could be wrong).
Reply 198
Hyperbole08
The interview wasnt too bad :smile: Im not too sure how many are given - looking at last years thread I think its possibly more than half of those who get interviewed (could be wrong).

1/4 of the interviewees will recieve offers - around about 45
Reply 199
kc91
1/4 of the interviewees will recieve offers - around about 45

Any idea how many interviewees get 'further consideration' ? Are you there this year?

Latest

Trending

Trending