The Student Room Group

Could you give me some suggestion

Hello, Before I present my question I would like to give you more information about myself. I am a 27 years old guy from India working as a
Project coordinator in an IT company. I have dropped my graduation(BSc) at the age of 21 due to some financial problem.By that time I have already completed 2 years of my Graduation(3yrs course). Now I am really feeling to begin my study again. My subject of Interests are Archeology, Astrophysics,military,Films, Computers. I really want to do something where i can do R&D. So My questions are

a. Is it possible to do MSc without a BSc degree?

b. With mentioned subject of interest what kind of course do you suggest me?
Reply 1
yes u can, u can choose an msc course, if a particular bsc course is 3 years the msc is going to be 4 years. but if u mean can u just do the final year, the msc, then NO
Reply 2
a.) it is very unlikely that you can go straight to an MSc without a BSc, but maybe if you have a lot of experience in the field some universities would let you do this. I guess in your case that would only be possibe, if at all, for IT computing subjects.

b.) You need to do what interests you most. Of the things you mentioned computing and (astro)physics offer the widest range of careers though.
Reply 3
Hi again, after doing research in internet I came to know about Open University where I do not need a Bachelor degree to go for MSc. I really liked few of the courses they have, & the best thing is that I can do it from India it self. What say?

Latest

Trending

Trending