The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
FinalFlash
This guy....:facepalm:

Why don't he follow the example of he's hero Omar Bakri and leave this country. It'd do us a favour :yes:

He should be put down complete scum he should be in this country FACT
Have they got a Twitter or something that I can follow? I'm short of lulz at the moment.
Reply 42
LukeeGRANT
I am absolutely sickened by that website! It enfuriates me to the point of exploding! How DARE they?! How DARE they proclaim to to initiate a conquest of the United Kingdom; A Kingdom built on hardships, strife, struggle, pride, dignity & perseverence!

The people of that website, should be tracked down & deported IMMEDIATELY! How can we stand for people like that? To preach white-British hate and corruption?

I have several friends who are Muslim and follow their faith piously and rigorously without preaching their views down our throats, so why can't the others just do the same?

Come to OUR country.
Live in OUR country.
Follow OUR country's RULES.
Or get the Hell out of OUR country.

I don't agree with their views but you went on their website, you gave them right as everyone else to protest, why should they be deported for expressing their rights even though they ironically tell it to go to hell.
Reply 43
Snookercraze
The White House is more akin to Downing Street, not Buckingham Palace.

Again, more waffle.

In terms of size and interior, The White House is most definitely akin to Buckingham Palace. In terms of its state role, it encompasses around most of the functions of Buckingham Palace, with the Head of Government role being similar to Downing Street.
Aeterna
Again, more waffle.

In terms of size and interior, The White House is most definitely akin to Buckingham Palace. In terms of its state role, it encompasses around most of the functions of Buckingham Palace, with the Head of Government role being similar to Downing Street.

You're way too smart for me. Goodbye. :ciao:
lol, I find these nutter to be so hilarious,

no person in their right mind, muslim or not would ever take them seriously
:rofl: :rofl:
Is that site a joke?
Reply 47
Lol at the people who said everyone is falling for the major trolling by the site :rofl:

Pure trolling at it's worst :rofl:
AF...
You dont catch me trying to build a pub in bombay so they can do one

:rofl: Bombay? wtf
kindly get the **** off
Reply 49
clad in armour
:rofl: Bombay? wtf
kindly get the **** off

Consider yourself reported.
Reply 50
They're basically IRL trolls and are doing far more harm to Muslims in Britain as it intensifies the "them against us" situation.
AF...

i simply lolled
Reply 52
AF...

OMG, what has the world come to, trolls are reporting people now.
Reply 53
Never gonna happen. These guys are the biggest idiots I've ever seen, seriously (worse than the freaking BNP) :yes:
AF...
If this happens i will be livid to the point of possibly hitting someone

Possibly hit someone? If this happens I'm down to the nearest mosque with a molotov.
Reply 55
It's not going to be scary when it happens because it's not going to happen.

/thread
Cleaned out some petty arguments. If you feel insulted/offended please report it, don't retaliate, you'll only look a fool.

Keep it on topic now.
LukeeGRANT
I am absolutely sickened by that website! It enfuriates me to the point of exploding! How DARE they?! How DARE they proclaim to to initiate a conquest of the United Kingdom; A Kingdom built on hardships, strife, struggle, pride, dignity & perseverence!

The people of that website, should be tracked down & deported IMMEDIATELY! How can we stand for people like that? To preach white-British hate and corruption?

I have several friends who are Muslim and follow their faith piously and rigorously without preaching their views down our throats, so why can't the others just do the same?

Come to OUR country.
Live in OUR country.
Follow OUR country's RULES.
Or get the Hell out of OUR country.

This is precisely the reaction he wants. A far better reaction I think would be to lampoon him in the style of: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=20378163&postcount=89

Picture the scene:

Anjem: So, my fellow believers, October and November are traditionally the months where there is lots appearing in the news, so we're really going to have to come up with something special. It's not like the summer where we would announce we were going to walk out of the front door and the newspapers would be there waiting for us!
Loon 1: But that will require lots of organisation, and I'm away all summer - it's my cousin's wedding and all that.
Loon 2: We need something with visuals - but not with people in it. I've completed my "Photoshop 2 training" at college so I'd be up for trying some things out.
Anjem: We could combine a march past some famous landmarks while announcing our plans to convert them - and put the pictures up on our website! Webmaster - can this be done?
Webmaster: Yes.
Loon 1: Which buildings will we start with?
Anjem: Let's keep it simple - Buckingham Palace and Nelson's column. We want to see what the reaction will be first. After all, we've had a bit of trouble from the faithful in Luton recently so we may need to reconsider our strategy.
Loon 1: What will we do with them?
Anjem: Loon 2, what does your Photoshop training allow you to do?
Loon 2: Well, I could put a clock on top of Nelson's column - that's fairly straight forward. Buckingham Palace is a little more complex - it's bigger and there's all them tourists in the way. But I'll see what I can do.
Anjem: Webmaster, how quickly can you get these up on the website?
Webmaster: Within 1 hour of the images being emailed over.
Anjem: Splendid! That settles it. I'll organise the press conference immediately!
Im a pretty religious muslim but consider this to be complete lolz. Even if muslims took over the UK (which I can safely say that they won't even if they're reproducing slightly faster) then they won't let this happen simply because the moderate muslims outnumber the extreme ones 100:1. Most of us would just leave the uk as it is and I wasn't even born here!

Latest

Trending

Trending