The Student Room Group

Extremist Muslims: Buckingham Masjid (Formerly Palace)

Look at this from the Islam4UK website. :rofl:

http://www.islam4uk.com/non-muslims/364-buckingham-palace-under-the-shariah

One very real possibility that we envisage could occur in Britain when it succumbs to Islamic rule is for Buckingham Palace to be converted into a beautiful mosque.

However, with that said, the mosque in question would possess a very different role to that of contemporary mosques found dotted all over the United Kingdom, which unfortunately do very little to reflect the real responsibility of this central building in Islam.

With Trafalgar Square Under the Shariah already mentioned in a previous article, we felt that a viable connection between it and Buckingham Palace would be an excellent addition to demonstrate Britain's changing landscape under the Shari'ah. One possible addition which we envisage could be very beneficial for this area would be the conversion of Mall Road into Masjid Road.

Incidentally, this road would lead directly to Buckingham Masjid and thus compliment it perfectly, particularly as modifications mentioned previously in the Trafalgar Square under the Shariah article included the renovation of fountains into a ritual ablution facility.

CROWN JEWELS

Although the crown jewels are currently situated in the Tower of London, due to their prominent association to the British monarch, we felt it necessary to make mention of their likely change of circumstances under the Shari'ah.

One possibility that we foresee could occur under the Shariah would be the melting of the crown jewels into more appealing jewellery free from idolatrous engravings or symbols such as crosses and human beings.

(See image on website).

This may be funny, as it is so silly, yet it is rather scary to remember that these people DON'T see it as a joke.

Scroll to see replies

Having it as mosque would make it more worthwhile than it is today. That, like it or not, is the truth.
Reply 2
If this happens i will be livid to the point of possibly hitting someone
Reply 3
AHAHAHA those guys are such trolls, I can't believe the OP actually takes them seriously.
"We have had enough of freedom".

Makes me chuckle everytime.
Reply 5
Rather funny, scary that they don't see it as a joke...

This is gonna be freaky if it ever happens.
Snookercraze
Having it as mosque would make it more worthwhile than it is today. That, like it or not, is the truth.

No, we must get millions from american and chinese tourists who are "omg going to see the queen". I doubt they would be so enthusiastic about a mosque.
AF...

if it happens then it'll be cos you're heavily outnumbered lol

but it wont happen, so lets all move on
Reply 8
Aeterna
This may be funny, as it is so silly, yet it is rather scary to remember that these people DON'T see it as a joke.

Of course. :yep:
explosions hurt
No, we must get millions from american and chinese tourists who are "omg going to see the queen". I doubt they would be so enthusiastic about a mosque.

That is true, but I was referring to it's actual use. But no doubt, tourist-wise, Buckingham Palace is a huge attraction, though I am sure Buckingham Mosque would attract quite a number of tourists. :p:
Reply 10
You dont catch me trying to build a pub in bombay so they can do one
Is Islam4UK actually real, or is it a decoy to stir up support for other parties? (e.g. stir up support for BNP by showing the Islamic 'threat' is real). Just seems a bit too good to be true that they just happen to be targeting massive symbols of the nation for stuff like this - as if they're trying to anger regular Joes.
AF...

Why?
Reply 13
explosions hurt

If we bought the Ka'ba off the Saudis and put it at the top of Nelson's column (sorry bro) we would literally be rolling in sweet sweet Hajji gold.
The funniest part of that article was suggesting that Britain would succumb to Islamic rule :rofl:
AF...

to be fair most people in Bombay aren't Muslims. You'd have to talk about putting a pub in Mecca or something...
Ahania
If we bought the Ka'ba off the Saudis and put it at the top of Nelson's column (sorry bro) we would literally be rolling in sweet sweet Hajji gold.

The only time anyone wants a kebab is after a night out.
Reply 17
Snookercraze
Why?

Its England im not giving away our country without one hell of a war.
Reply 18
DavidR1991
Is Islam4UK actually real, or is it a decoy to stir up support for other parties? (e.g. stir up support for BNP by showing the Islamic 'threat' is real). Just seems a bit too good to be true that they just happen to be targeting massive symbols of the nation for stuff like this - as if they're trying to anger regular Joes.

Hmm it makes me wonder. If it is real, it must be a tiny group of extremists with visions which will never turn into reality. Not much of a threat but the far-right will certainly portray it that way.

AF...

Lol that analogy fails so badly. :rolleyes:
:rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending