The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if you were watching true blood tonight, the ones on the random hippie girl were purrrfect,,like not to big and not to small.. but tbh i dont mind anything
Reply 2
It depends really. If they're really fit with a hot body, then if she has big boobs as well then perfect :P:. But I wouldn't sacrifice hot body/good-looking for big boobs, but if it was big boobs or not on the same girl, i'd prefer big, if you get my drift :smile:
Reply 3
A guy once told me he prefers as much breast as can be cupped fully in in hand. (One hand per/ breast)

Is this true of other men?

:teehee:
i like chicken fillets.
(Please, someone say 34A...)
This is a gay thread. I can probably fit into something from a C cup to an F, it also depends on back sizes :hmmm:

EDIT: For me, personally, I think small are so cute and adorable :coma:
Fjarskafinn
(Please, someone say 34A...)

34A. Definitely.

Nah I'm kidding. Rot in hell.
too big is a waste, medium is best, however doesn't really matter, the size of breasts is only a small faction of attraction
Reply 9
MY boobs!

Anyway, most guys I know tend to prefer a C/D cup. Realistically. They tend to just be in awe of DD+ sized boobs and I think they're slightly scared of them.
Reply 10
don't descriminate, appreciate.. they're all good :biggrin:
Reply 11
I don't care :teeth:
aliluvschoc
A guy once told me he prefers as much breast as can be cupped fully in in hand. (One hand per/ breast)

Is this true of other men?

:teehee:

I've heard people say that so is normal i think
Reply 13
32/34 A-C
Depends on the girl but I don't like them too big, it just looks odd to me.
I like them average size and manageable :smile: but still like them big enough to play with :P
xoxox
jaw
don't descriminate, appreciate.. they're all good :biggrin:

agree
Reply 15
32dd
Reply 16
scorpion95
I've heard people say that so is normal i think

I am now sitting here cupping my breasts in my hands...

Perfect fit :teeth:
emanuel_arsenalfc
if you were watching true blood tonight, the ones on the random hippie girl were purrrfect,,like not to big and not to small.. but tbh i dont mind anything

Anna Paquin :sogood:
I like mine :h:
aliluvschoc
I am now sitting here cupping my breasts in my hands...

Perfect fit :teeth:

ok

Latest

Trending

Trending