The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tbh i think its jus coz i dont go clubbin/partyin a lot so i havent really got the chance
Reply 41
7, I think. I'm 19 btw and had one boyfriend for a total time of about 1 year. First kiss was when I was 14 (I think)
Probably about 10, lol. Not counting all the girls we kissed when we were bored and drinking cider as a younger child :p:
Reply 43
About 30 to 40 for me too, I'm 20 :smile:
Reply 44
3 guys. First kiss was before I turned 13.
Reply 45
2 :smile:
Reply 46
30-40 for me i think!
Reply 47
Once - It was my first kiss (thank god... I completely guessed what I had to do) and I'm so glad it didn't mean anything and that I can't remember any of it. I was really drunk and apparently we were just there for 30 mins kissing... Weird...

I'm really embarrassed by it because a girl that liked me was there and saw us - She doesn't like me so much any more :frown:
A conservative estimate would be around the same as OP.

When you go to partys it's hard to remember though D=
7. However, not drunken chicks at clubs- these were all in a relationship at the time. Nothing deliberate on my behalf, but more a sequence of coincidental circumstance. There's probably something about me that makes girls want to cheat. :s-smilie:
Dunno, 5-10?
=S

I'm sorry...maybe it's my being used to americanisms but getting off = orgasm right? If i'm wrong...please educate me in the language of the brits :woo:
5-6, I think. :dontknow:
AmaraA786
woah, no thats too much.
if you live in london or anywhere near me though im not surprised.
i was thinking 30-70 for people who dont party every friday saturday nd sunday night,and people who live in towns and not cities.

Are you saying we're all slags?! :s-smilie: lol

OP, to answer the question, 2 people both boyfriends one of which I'm still with now

HDS
=S

I'm sorry...maybe it's my being used to americanisms but getting off = orgasm right? If i'm wrong...please educate me in the language of the brits :woo:

It means to make out
Reply 54
only 5.
I once had a threeway kiss . Apparently my tongue is spicy :wink:
I stopped counting aged 14.
one, and that was my mother. I did enjoy it lots and lots though.
Reply 58
Easly 45000 plus easy
Reply 59
My first kiss was spin the bottle :O haha

Latest

Trending

Trending