The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Erk no idea! I am nearly 23 so prob older than most here and have totally lost count but I reckon the number lies between 50-100 people inc. guys & girls. I don't think there is a number that is 'too many' for just getting off with people, it's mostly harmless fun as long as you aren't sleeping with all of them, which might cause more issues.

Edit - Haha, and alike to Just Jump, the majority of those were on drunken nights out! Oops! Have been with the same guy for quite a long time now though so have 'grown out' of all that :wink:
Lost count tbh
Thats nothing.I've slept with like over 200 people. I'm a slag.

For advice you can trust,

Science Lass
TigerJack
My first kiss was spin the bottle :O haha

Ahh... good times playing spin the bottle (by that I mean bad awkward times) apart from spin the bottle when we were 14 never kissed anyone sober... siigh.
Reply 124
6, I think. That only really happens when I'm out of my mind drunk, because I don't like pulling in clubs. I'd rather do it elsewhere.
I have no idea. I don't even remember some of them. It doesn't even matter. Its not something worth worrying about.
ChaoticMaster
I have no idea. I don't even remember some of them. It doesn't even matter. Its not something worth worrying about.

/thread
7, including my current boyfriend. So that's 6 between my first kiss and meeting him- four a year, roughly! 2 sober, 4 drunk.

I assume all the people with 30-40 are a bit older and at uni? Half my friends haven't even had 1 yet!
My worst is 10 in a night...have no idea how many overall (have been back to some of them a few times, it is the incestuous Isle of Man after all. Not enough guys for a different one each night- muaahaha) :smile: x
fully guess who I am Raygay :smile: xx
Anonymous
Thats nothing.I've slept with like over 200 people. I'm a slag.

For advice you can trust,

Science Lass

SCIENCE LASS.....YOURE A FREAKIN SLAAAAAAGGGGGGGG!!! :/

.....bleurgh

Latest

Trending

Trending