The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am - at Harper Adams
Liverpool too!
Reply 3
I'm on the biovet course in RVC.. it's awesome. But horribly stressful right now. All of my modules in first term plus vetmed applications. Argh!
Reply 4
rach.
Liverpool too!

Ah Awesome :]
I haven't heard very much just got an email to say they are reviewing it.
yourself?
Reply 5
Harper Adams Is The Best Place To Do Bio-Veterinary Science!! I am in my 1st year and am absolutely loving it! Can't wait for my placement year as well to stand me in good steed for the future!!
Becca90_4
Harper Adams Is The Best Place To Do Bio-Veterinary Science!! I am in my 1st year and am absolutely loving it! Can't wait for my placement year as well to stand me in good steed for the future!!

It did seem the best when I was weighing everything up! THe placement year was what did it for me! Any info on the sort of places people go?? Thanks!
Reply 7
Umm... not 100% sure to be honest, can be with Vets, or in Veterinary Labs, or places like DEFRA =] all helps with the student debt! haha!
faith16120
Ah Awesome :]
I haven't heard very much just got an email to say they are reviewing it.
yourself?

Yep! Same thing. I've received something from Liverpool vet school (also applying to vet sci) but just the acknowledgement for biovet.
Reply 9
Just got an offer from RVC.. nothing from liverpool yet.
Becca90_4
Umm... not 100% sure to be honest, can be with Vets, or in Veterinary Labs, or places like DEFRA =] all helps with the student debt! haha!

roughly how many people are there that do biovet there in each year?
Reply 11
I've got an offer from RVC and Lincoln!! :biggrin:

I want to use mine to get onto Vetmed afterwards...
faith16120
Just wondered who else is applying to BioVeterinary Science for 2010 entry? As I cant seem to find anyone who is!:s-smilie:

I'm applying for biovet at liverpool and RVC.
Anyone Else? x

@ liverpool and galsgow!
but hopefully I will not have to go to any, coz I wan tot do vet-med :rolleyes:
I applied for biovet too..
Has anyone heard anything from Liverpool yet? It's my first choice at them moment, got 4 offers from RVC Lincoln UWE and essex but Liverpool is the only one that hasn't replied...?
Reply 14
I too have applied for Biovet at Liverpool and haven't heard anything yet.
I'm still waiting on the RVC any idea why I'm waiting for so long when most people seem to have heard from them already my application went off in september :/
Reply 15
I did BSc(Hons) Bioveterinary Science at the RVC and thought it was a brilliant course.

It's worth mentioning that they are talking about introducing a placement year into that course. I think that would be the icing on the cake as it would give you even more industry experience!
unconditional at Glasgow :biggrin: still nothing off Liv
Finally heard from Liverpool & got a conditional! :smile: :smile:
pinkisthenewfi
Finally heard from Liverpool & got a conditional! :smile: :smile:

I got n unconditional as well :biggrin:
you going to take it up?
Reply 19
conditional of Liverpool now as well!

Latest

Trending

Trending