The Student Room Group

Is there any deadline for satisfying a Conditional Offer?

Well I think the title explains it all. Is there any deadlines for satisfying the conditional offer? I have fulfill all the conditions for the offer, it's just that i need time to actually send/upload whatever they needed to give me the Unconditional offer (e.g. full transcripts, etc)

I did check with the offer letter and the tracking system but they did not specify anything for the matter. The only deadline that they specified is the deadline to respond to the offer which i think is for either accepting or rejecting the offer, not fulfilling the condition of the offer.
Reply 1
newman24x
Well I think the title explains it all. Is there any deadlines for satisfying the conditional offer? I have fulfill all the conditions for the offer, it's just that i need time to actually send/upload whatever they needed to give me the Unconditional offer (e.g. full transcripts, etc)

I did check with the offer letter and the tracking system but they did not specify anything for the matter. The only deadline that they specified is the deadline to respond to the offer which i think is for either accepting or rejecting the offer, not fulfilling the condition of the offer.

It's the 31st August :smile:
Reply 2
newman24x

what place is this?
ily_em
It's the 31st August :smile:

The OP is talking about a postgraduate conditional offer, not UCAS
Ask the university when they want everything by. There are no universal deadlines for postgraduates as it varies from uni to uni.
Reply 5
tigermoth99
The OP is talking about a postgraduate conditional offer, not UCAS

Oops sorry :getmecoat:
Reply 6
tigermoth99
Ask the university when they want everything by. There are no universal deadlines for postgraduates as it varies from uni to uni.

well in the offer letter it did say:
"Your offer is CONDITIONAL on you meeting the requirements as detailed. Please submit the requested documentation as soon as you have it"

i'm assuming there's no deadline for it. But anyways i'll try to email them about it. (Preparing for a long wait to get a respond from them :s-smilie: )

Latest

Trending

Trending