The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

anyone else got an interview for paramedic science at northampton uni??

was very shocked to log into ucas track today and find out i have an interview on 27th jan :woo:

anyone else heard anything?

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hey, i have an interview on the 27th to!
Do you have facebook? maybe see you up there :smile:
Northampton
Reply 2
adam99
hey, i have an interview on the 27th to!
Do you have facebook? maybe see you up there :smile:

yay! lol i was beginning to wonder where everyone else was...

got my letter today :woo:

yep got a facebook...charlotte couppleditch
will prob see ya up there!! :biggrin:
Well done on getting an interview.
Reply 4
Yeah, i have an interview at Northampton on the 27th too!

You guys looking forward to it?
x
Reply 5
LucieOF
Yeah, i have an interview at Northampton on the 27th too!

You guys looking forward to it?
x

hey!!
yeah im mega excited, but a bit nervous too! what time's your interview? :smile:
Reply 6
charltom92
hey!!
yeah im mega excited, but a bit nervous too! what time's your interview? :smile:

Its 9.15.
Yours?

x
Reply 7
LucieOF
Its 9.15.
Yours?

x

yeah same! ooh you're the first person with the same time as me :smile: do you have facebook?x
Reply 8
Lol i know its a bit late know seen as the interview was earlier today but yeah i have facebook.

its Lucie Olivia Frezza.
Make sure you add the one that says Lucie OLIVIA Frezza and not just Lucie Frezza.

How did everyones interviews go then?
x
Reply 9
Hello there i also have a interview for tomorrow. Just wondering does anyone know what to expect???
Sam_Coburn
Hello there i also have a interview for tomorrow. Just wondering does anyone know what to expect???

You'll usually be split into two groups. One group will go on a tour whilst the other group will sit with a group of current students whilst waiting to be interviewed.When your with the students its a good time to ask questions. Once the interviews/tour is done then the groups will swap over. Interview usually includes at least one of the university paramedic lecturers and someone from the ambulance service though this can vary.
Reply 11
yeah i have an interview for the 15th of march at 9 am i was wondering whether anyone knows what i should expect in terms of the pre-interview tests :smile:
Reply 12
Wanted to bump this thread and ask if any of you guys got any offers from Northampton, we have a paramedic page set up for anyone with offers! Let me know! Mike

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Most important thing is saying how good northampton uni is... I didn't do that so i didn't get a place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mikesimp19
Wanted to bump this thread and ask if any of you guys got any offers from Northampton, we have a paramedic page set up for anyone with offers! Let me know! Mike

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have a conditional offer just need to send my crb/dbs docs in and sort medical :smile:
Has anybody who's already been have any tips for the interview? Mines on the 3rd February and I wanna have an idea what to expect and prepare for :smile:
Reply 16
Mines on the 4th , I also have no idea what to expect x
Mine is on the 4th too. Just brush up on the role of a paramedic and who you would be working with. Also my lecturer said that they could ask what you are going to do for the uni so think of an activity.
I'll see you up there "DestnAlf"
Oh and what do you think you will wear?
Reply 19
Original post by Oli Jarvis
Oh and what do you think you will wear?

I have no idea 🙈 I'm gonna go buy something new tmrw I think ... If you send me your email address I'll send you an email I may have some information you will find useful x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending