The Student Room Group
do not post your ps here go to the personal statement place and ask a ps helper.
Reply 2
jessyfantastic90
do not post your ps here go to the personal statement place and ask a ps helper.

Thankyou!!!
Reply 3
3milcat
I would really appreciate some feedback. I'm nervous about the quality of it!

Thanks--

I've moved the thread over to the Creative Arts forum. You'll be able to get some generic advice here if you want. Providing it's not too specific and no one posts their personal statement (or parts of it) it should be OK.

If you would prefer the thread deleted then just post here and tell me.

As others have said, TSR does have its own PS help service. This is the only place personal statements should be posted as the forums are confidential (only PS helpers can see threads and these are people who are already at university or have graduated). Feel free to create a thread and post your personal statement there. You'll hopefully get some great advice.

I think the appropriate subforum is found here.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=241

Good luck!
3milcat
Thankyou!!!

ur welcome
Reply 5
jessyfantastic90
ur welcome

I might be wrong here but I think 3milcat was saying thanks for editing the quote out of your post (which I actually did). You did the right thing by telling someone to go to the PS help but please be more careful next time and don't quote the OP. The OP can easily edit his/her own post but it takes a mod (or you yourself) to edit yours. In the meantime someone can steal it. Thank you :smile:
River85
I might be wrong here but I think 3milcat was saying thanks for editing the quote out of your post (which I actually did). You did the right thing by telling someone to go to the PS help but please be more careful next time and don't quote the OP. The OP can easily edit his/her own post but it takes a mod (or you yourself) to edit yours. In the meantime someone can steal it. Thank you :smile:

okay

Latest