The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
There is nothing wrong with it, just a co-incidence I would imagine.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Reading's a cool place. I'd have applied at Reading but it'd mean staying at home cos I live like down the road lol!
I would have applied there but they just are'nt offering what I want :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hiya I don't know if you have discovered this yet but there are a few of us on here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1020058

I have put Reading as my first choice for Building Surveying :woo:

I cannot wait as everything there looks really nice. People are missing out if they haven't applied! haha :yep:

(I'm also on yougo further where there is another group as well!)
Reply 5
Don't let that put you off the uni, it's fantastic! :biggrin::
Reply 6
Reading's a great place to live, I can tell you that!
Reply 7
maybe Reading applicants have more exciting things to do with their time...i wouldn't let it put you off!!
I applied for 2 courses at Reading, been interviewed for both.

No decisions yet :frown:
Reading seems to have loads of applicants each year, must just be a coincidence.
Reply 10
Brightstar
I've noticed that hardly anyone on here applies to Reading University. Is there something I should know about it?:frown:

That's nice if there aren't much applicants. More spots for us :smile:
I personally feel Reading Uni is overlooked an awful lot. With uni's such as York, Edinburgh, Royal Holloway, Imperial, LSE, Durham, Newcastle, Manchester etc etc seem to be the most popular with the people on this forum.

Don't get me wrong, Reading is my first choice, I just feel that people go for the more "obvious" University's hah, though I am proud to say that I have an offer!
Reply 12
icegemsf
Hiya I don't know if you have discovered this yet but there are a few of us on here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1020058

I have put Reading as my first choice for Building Surveying :woo:

I cannot wait as everything there looks really nice. People are missing out if they haven't applied! haha :yep:

(I'm also on yougo further where there is another group as well!)

I now have Reading as my first choice too! Hot stuff! :biggrin:
i visited reading and absolutely adored it as soon as i got there...love the course and its not too far away from home but not too close either...perfect. i have an interview on 17th feb -- wish me luck :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending