The Student Room Group

Adding UCAS courses after applying

If you submit your UCAS application with 4 choices, can you add your 5th later?

I'm thinking of applying early with 4, then adding my 5th choice more strategically based on which offers I get(Or lack of) towards December/January time.

I've read this is the case, but can't find anything 100% definitive?
Original post by AnotherStudent!

I'm thinking of applying early with 4, then adding my 5th choice more strategically based on which offers I get(Or lack of) towards December/January time.

I've read this is the case, but can't find anything 100% definitive?

Yes that is the case. My daughter did it this year so that she had some interview practice from one choice before adding her other choices in December and January. A long as you add your other courses before the January equal consideration deadline, it is fine.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by normaw
Yes that is the case. My daughter did it this year so that she had some interview practice from one choice before adding her other choices in December and January. A long as you add your other courses before the January equal consideration deadline, it is fine.

Thank you - very good idea too might bare that in mind ahah
Reply 3
Original post by AnotherStudent!

Yes.
Just make sure that you add any other choices before the January deadline but be aware that you may not have any/all decisions on your original choices before that point.
Original post by McGinger
Yes.
Just make sure that you add any other choices before the January deadline but be aware that you may not have any/all decisions on your original choices before that point.

Appreciate it - thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending