The Student Room Group

The Official How I Met Your Mother Society...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 820
:suith: How I Met Your Mother!

There are so many favourite bits for me to choose from the series that I just can't pick one. Perhaps it would have to be when they all discover Robin used to be a pop star - "lets go to the mall" :biggrin:
Unless an amazingly cool ending comes about linking the events of the last few series together then I am done.

I will always re watch the first 5 series over and over again over a lazy weekend. Unless something major happens then after seeing 6/7/8 once
I won't be watching them again.

There is supposed to be 8 seasons but the 7th season has ended with him running of with some old girl. Victoria can't be the mother so the only thing I can think is the writer is trying to drag it out for more money.
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened:

Then Ted tells his children they're adopted, the end.
Reply 824
Original post by ThaChronic

Then Ted tells his children they're adopted, the end.

Haha! What a great idea for the ending xD
Original post by Bibs_x
Haha! What a great idea for the ending xD

I wouldn't be shocked to hear I was adopted, I would actually be happy knowing I'm not biologically related to the douchebag formerly known as Ted Moseby.
Reply 826
Just watched the last episodes, put it off for a while. Quinn :sexface: > Robin, the ending annoyed me.

Show needs to end already.
Show is so addicting yet frustrating at the same time. I want it to end to find out who the mother is but i dont want it to end either because its so entertaining.
Reply 828
Original post by chelseafan
Show is so addicting yet frustrating at the same time. I want it to end to find out who the mother is but i dont want it to end either because its so entertaining.

I have this feeling we'll get someone really unexpected as the mother...
Only started watching it, on the first season and its looking greatt! :biggrin:! Really funny!:O
Reply 830
Would be great if Lily was the mother, they'd probably have to kill off Marshall though
Original post by Joluk
Would be great if Lily was the mother, they'd probably have to kill off Marshall though

http://i.imgur.com/ivWDy.png
Reply 832

I originally thought was 'Gouda' was a sexual term in spanish or something :holmes:
Cat funeral, cat funeraaaal (it was an accident, and not entirely my fault) meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Marshall is so funny :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
The Mother is Barney's sister.
Barney Marries Robin.
The end.
Reply 835
Original post by ktlaurenroe
Cat funeral, cat funeraaaal (it was an accident, and not entirely my fault) meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Marshall is so funny :mmm:

I can't help thinking of Smelly Cat when I see that though! xD
Barney Marries Robin.
The end.

Barney has a sister? lolwut

If this happened I would rage so hard.
Barney Marries Robin.
The end.

I'm sceptical about the barney's sister theory - I don't think it's co-incidental enough. Considering the whole series focuses around things tying together to create the perfect moment, to have one of the group's relative be the mother is just too easy and wouldn't need this whole back story.
Original post by dirtyoldriver
I'm sceptical about the barney's sister theory - I don't think it's co-incidental enough. Considering the whole series focuses around things tying together to create the perfect moment, to have one of the group's relative be the mother is just too easy and wouldn't need this whole back story.

Don't forget it's Schmosby, the world's best storyteller.
Probably...

Quick Reply

Latest