The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

fallen angel9
:awesome:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quinn has to name her baby Beth, only special people are called that :ninja:

Awesome episode :w00t:
That use of Pokerface at the end was retarded, so inappropriately placed.
Reply 783
Thought the pokerface versionwas crap personally. The rest of the songs were good.

Thought all the girls - Rachel (after her costume change), Quinn and Santana - looked smoking this episode.
Good episode :biggrin:

Spoiler

:biggrin:
Reply 786
Loved tonight's ep :biggrin:

Bad Romance was AWESOME. Fabulous costumes, wicked singing, just overall, awesomeness.

I thought Poker Face was a bit weird, and so randomly placed, but it was actually a really interesting, innovative, well done version of it. Rachel didn't sound so hideously Auto-Tuned either (I hate her voice but I heard Lea Michelle singing normally on YouTube and she's much more bearable without Auto-Tune!).

And Beth was so cute :p: Totally cheese-tastic and naff, but, Puck, bless his little mohawk-less heart :love:

Best thing though was Kurt/Burt. Those two are an amazing pair, they always make me want to give them both a hug!
Reply 787
Actually, I take back my naff comment, I'm YouTube-ing 'Beth' now and it's got me all teary :frown: Emotional episode on the whole.
Reply 788
abc101
I thought Poker Face was a bit weird, and so randomly placed, but it was actually a really interesting, innovative, well done version of it. Rachel didn't sound so hideously Auto-Tuned either (I hate her voice but I heard Lea Michelle singing normally on YouTube and she's much more bearable without Auto-Tune!).

Common misconception, that their version is really new and innovative.
I liked this ep:
1) I love Kurt
2) Finn was hilarious is that outfit at the end
3) Burt is ...awww
4) I want Quinn's outfit - in fact I want ot be her!
I've listened to "Bad Romance" so many times today. :moon:
Reply 791
Bezzler
Common misconception, that their version is really new and innovative.

I heard that Lady Gaga had an acoustic version but I'd never actually heard it, so thankyou for the linkage. Still, even as a confirmed Rachel-hater, I think they did it really well. Very dodgy song for mother and daughter to sing to each other though!?!
oh my days. oddest episode ever.
Reply 793
Next week's is a good'un :smile:
I watched glee today for the first time ever! I feel like i could get into it!
OMG YAY! :woo:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

talon1579

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 799
http://www.justacai.com/Your-Code.php

Could someone please, please, please fill out that survey and PM me the code they give. They don't offer it in my country and I can't access my E21 download without.

Will pos. rep.

Quick Reply

Latest