The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

How did you find this out? :holmes:
snoogy
Oooooh! Awesome. I don't want to spoil anything but I hope we get a little more about the two girls currently sleeping with each other too. A passing comment was enough to make us squee but a little more would be nice :biggrin:

Yeah apparently they'll get round to their story eventually. we must remain patient til such a time as they choose to bless us with it's airing. :smile:
I need to start watching this. :holmes:
Can't remember if this was posted before, but I heard a certain awesome actor is going to be in one of the "back nine" episodes with the guest director.. :smile:
I'll spoiler it just in case.

Spoiler

schpanzy
omg I am so happy to have people to talk Glee with, now its started airing in the UK. I think my favourite character is Puck - If people think Finn is the phwoarish one they are very much mistaken: P Although I don't think hes in it yet at UK pace..

Totally agree! :drool:

favourite part of the series....

Spoiler

:cool:
Reply 165
hi

So does anyone remember the episode of glee when racheal is trying to make herself throw up, then emma pilsberry comes in and racheal tells her she dosnt hav the gag reflex....then emma says 'that will be a good thing when your older'

Is she talkin about givin deep throat bj's???????:confused:
EoghanM
hi

So does anyone remember the episode of glee when racheal is trying to make herself throw up, then emma pilsberry comes in and racheal tells her she dosnt hav the gag reflex....then emma says 'that will be a good thing when your older'

no, she's talking about spooning yoghurt straight down the throat
Reply 167
There are only two useful applications of blocking your gag reflex;
1) Sword swallowing
2) Deep throating.
You pick.
Reply 168
:facepalm:
You must've been really shocked when they were all grinding then :wink:
RunNS

Agreed :horns:
Lolatthefail.
EoghanM
hi

short answer: yes

slightly longer answer: most probably
yeah it was :P
Reply 174
I haven't even seen it, and I would say yes.
...obviously.
OMG, I didn't even realise at the time when I watched that, but you are so right.
CherryCherryBoomBoom
OMG, I didn't even realise at the time when I watched that, but you are so right.

It was pretty hard to miss to be honest..
Reply 179
Indieboohoo
thank u so much cherry cherry boom boom

Gaga's a ledge

Quick Reply

Latest