The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I confess that I have a pair of Reeboks for tennis.

I also confess that I felt like slipping the word 'ass' into one of my posts.

I just did it again.
Reply 21

I usually wear unbranded clothes, in fact I go out of my way to get clothes that don't have a logo plastered across them... I don't like being a walking billboard.

:dito:

:congrats:
Fantastic, I just sneezed.
Reply 23
HearTheThunder
Fantastic, I just sneezed.

Bless you. :wink:
I only used to wear clothes with sports brands when I was a lot younger and still playing basketball. I used to like brands like Fila, British Knights, Converse, Reebok.

These days, only wear sports brands when doing sports. The thing is, the big brands make such low quality stuff that it's just not worth buying any longer.

For sports I like brands like Russell Athletic and Champion. Good workout gear.
Are people being anti sports wear here because they think' eeeek I dont want to be seen as a chav.' Get over yourselves you snotty snobs! Oh that was liberating I think I just burnt a metaphorical pashmina :smile:
Erm anyway yeah sports wear ,canterbury tracksuit bottoms, jack wills, school/ club hoodies which I dont even know who makes them , brine , new balance blah blah . You guys suck ass!
Reply 26
may the kappa slappas unite in force
Reply 27
nike tracksuits and football boots. my lucky boots were nike- takes me back to when i was having trials for pro football clubs (ipswich if you count them) 2 years ago
Reply 28
where is lacoste?
Reply 29
JL rowing lycra
Reply 30
ive got some nike jogging bottoms and asics trainers; for sports.
Reply 31
I have some white trainers that I don't even know the make of, think they might be Nike. Whenever I do exericse I just wear shorts and a white T shirt. Don't go in for dreggy soooo-1991 sports labels. No.
Reply 32
For working out LuluLemon is great. It's not typical sports wear because it's designed specifically for yoga/pilates and so very comfy. Not sure if it's available in Britain but it's by a small Vancouver company that does realy great quality.
Nike is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE!! :biggrin: Followed by Adidas.

But if you're talking about swimwear :p: : (I'm picky I am)
for looks - TYR and Roxy
for training type - Arena

And I need to find Sports Bra-tops. I can't find any. :frown:
Reply 34
Mop
JL rowing lycra

:mad: Don't get me started on them. We all ordered tech tops for Lents, costing ~£30, and were told they would absolutely definitely no doubt be there for the bumps. I got mine in the first week of Easter term. Had to row Lent bumps in my Novice T-shirt, freezing to death, and the crew just looked all mix-and-match because we all had different kit. And of course by summertime it was too hot to wear it to row in!

I have a load of random t-shirts from various events I've done/gone to, which I mostly wear for sports; but I like Adidas/Reebok trousers/leggings/cycle shorts (you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a pair of these the week before May Bumps!)- though I only wear them for sports!
Reply 35
I wear Addidas. I love it.

Not only that but did you know that they have the Y-3 line which is designed by the Japanese master, Yohji Yamamoto!!

Latest