The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
homoterror
God why drink that much anyway? Can't you have a good night out and just be tipsy, or god forbid sober? =o

Yeah good point... though I dunno about totally stone cold sober =P I don't think I could sustain such a high-alcohol-consuming lifestyle for very long - both financially and physically.

yes I HAVE been watching too much television, but such high alcohol consumption suggests to me you're trying to escape some problems.
Reply 21
cleas001
is 10 bicardis an excessive amount to drink on a night out? i do this like 5 times a week and am wondering if this is binge drinking?

medically, 10 shots x 5 = a lot of shots... i used to do this a bit while i was at uni.. do this every other week.. and ur liver will cirrhosify (sp?) itself within a couple of years
Reply 22
yes it is excessive, although if your doing it 5 times a week then its technically not binge drinking...
Reply 23
Can't you have a lemonade instead lol.
Reply 24
if you did that twice a week it would be binge drinking, but 5 times a week is just heavy drinking.

The worst thing is when you actually look at how much you drink, but you never actually get that drunk.

last year at i had an average of 3 pints a night, and then one or 2 nights a week when i had about 8. According to my medical friends thats dangerous, but it only felt like we were getting drunk twice a week.
Reply 25
Oops I see. I thought she meant Bacardi Breezers lol.

Well still I spose five nights a week is a lot, excessive and maybe its a sign that you want to forget about some troubles. I hardly ever need to do that and so I only drink once a month at most, and its usually ten WKDs although I might even stop that cos its not cheap.
I drink far too excessively too, it's quite ridiculous. I go out and get rather trolleyed about 4 times a week normally. It keeps me occupied until I start college. :tongue:
Reply 27
you get through 50 bottles of bacardi (im assuming breezers) a week?!

i would def class that as excessive... even if ur a heavyweight you cant be doing yourself any favours drinking that much.
Reply 28
You're all missing the important facts here: 50 Bacardis a week, at let's say £2 a drink (at least). That's £100 a week on drink. 52x100= £5200. Call that around 5 grand - you could buy a nice car for that. It's destroying your liver and your wallet. Don't get me wrong, I get drunk now and again - but I sure as hell don't drink to that sort of excess.
Reply 29
She drinks Bacardi and Coke people, not breezers.
Reply 30
It's still about £100 a week though:frown:
Reply 31
yeah go get some beer! woo! proper drink. also don't do it all the time, avoid monotony and save your wallet.

Latest

Trending

Trending