University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
:wavey: :biggrin: hi
Reply 22
:hello: again to everyone :p:
Reply 23
Miles
I still remember my first day pulling up alongside halls ("Where is the love?" was on the radio :biggrin: ) - I hope people are gonna still make informative threads in here when I go over to the dark side ! :p:

The dark side?

Ur leaving :eek: ?
Oooh it will be so exciting!

I promise to make threads. Can't guarantee how informative they'll be though.

Brushy brushy brushy.
I'm brushing my teeth, by the way. :biggrin:
This is what I mean by not informative.
Reply 27
Miles
Imperial for a year =D So I'll be a fresher as well :biggrin:

You doing clinical there or something?

My mate is starting 1st year medecine there this year.
Miles
Imperial for a year =D So I'll be a fresher as well :biggrin:

Ooh, can you poke SamTheMan for me?
Reply 29
susiemakemeblue
I'm brushing my teeth, by the way. :biggrin:

how strange, so am I :biggrin:
temilola

Brushing teeth is fun. Sometimes I get a bit carried away! :biggrin:
Miles
I'm doing a BSc there and coming back to join clinical school (unless I stay there, but probably won't cos I love brissle!)

Words of advice: Be VERY careful when choosing your houses for the 2nd year, ours wasn't exactly a luxury penthouse. First year was best!

My main concern about the second year is having to make up your mind who you're living with, when you've only known these people 5 minutes! :confused:
Reply 32
temilola

I'm not :frown: am in the office. need to get wireless network so can use tsr in bed!
Reply 33
susiemakemeblue
Brushing teeth is fun. Sometimes I get a bit carried away! :biggrin:

haha :biggrin: we r such a strange bunch, this forums going to go to the dogs....with gexko obsessing about cows, u obsessing about brushing your teeth and me about kasabian tickets :biggrin: :broken:
Reply 34
susiemakemeblue
My main concern about the second year is having to make up your mind who you're living with, when you've only known these people 5 minutes! :confused:

Ah but you will have known me for 6 minutes so thats OK :p:
Reply 35
Gexko
I'm not :frown: am in the office. need to get wireless network so can use tsr in bed!

we just got wireless installed about two weeks ago!!! My laptop has inbuilt wireless hence my recent attention to tsr :biggrin:

The cards arent that expensive tho, my sister got a belkin one for about £24
temilola
haha :biggrin: we r such a strange bunch, this forums going to go to the dogs....with gexko obsessing about cows, u obsessing about brushing your teeth and me about kasabian tickets :biggrin: :broken:

Better than obsessing about which sieve to buy for uni! :rolleyes:
Reply 37
temilola

i also have time to obsess about oxford united, my gig list and tractors actually :p:

i want kasabian tickets. gimme!
Reply 38
susiemakemeblue
My main concern about the second year is having to make up your mind who you're living with, when you've only known these people 5 minutes!

Gexko
Ah but you will have known me for 6 minutes so thats OK :p:

.....and me for 5 1/4 minutes :p: :tsr:
Miles
Yeah, but **** happens! Just don't rush into anything, and don't fall for the pressure of having to decide in January when lots of people are running around.

So I guess you might get the best house but end up living with the wrong people, or wait til you've found the right people, but get what's left of the housing?

I'm just going to have to get to know people quicker. However you do that.

Latest

Trending

Trending