The Student Room Group

Casual sex

Hi,

Someone who I have to work with for quite a while (male) has just asked me for casual sex, I feel like I want the world to open and swallow me up, it's so awkward (over msn). I declined because I'm a lesbian, and he knows this (so it should have been pretty obvious to him, but apparently not).

I was wondering if you have any tips on how I should try to maintain a decent bearable working relationship with him.

Fml, this sucks.

no use being anon,

Gemma x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How closely do you have to work with him? Is is possible to largely ignore him for the day?

Suck his penis, you may like it :top:
All you can do is stand your ground tell him how you feel. That you're not interested. It's not your problem if he chooses to sulk or walk around with a face fit for the Grand National afterwards

Be true to yourself basically and the rest will sort itself out. Especially if he has any sense of maturity or self-resepct.
Perhaps, turn it into a bit of a humourous thing.

Just joke about it next time you see him. Smile, don't let it be awkward and tell him you're 'just not into guys' and then carry on as you were and don't worry about it again.

Maybe that'll work, I'm not sure :/
OMGGUISELETSCHAT
Suck his penis, you may like it :top:

:lol:!

Lol.
Reply 6
estel
How closely do you have to work with him? Is is possible to largely ignore him for the day?

Yeh, I guess it will be possible to ignore him for 'the day' but really we are meant to work together (1to1) on a daily basis. I don't get why he's even tried this :nothing:

Thanks though :o:
Reply 7
What about with me? :biggrin:
Reply 8
Can you not just carry on as normal? Or would it bee too awkward?
Reply 9
jumpingjesusholycow
Perhaps, turn it into a bit of a humourous thing.

Just joke about it next time you see him. Smile, don't let it be awkward and tell him you're 'just not into guys' and then carry on as you were and don't worry about it again.

Maybe that'll work, I'm not sure :/

You know what, I think that may be my best bet, maybe... although I'm not sure, because as soon as it happened I just totally freaked out, so maybe this'll be a good way to calm the situation.
Reply 10
maxfire
Can you not just carry on as normal? Or would it bee too awkward?

Yeh, it would be too awkward. I just really don't get why guys try it on with me (in a seriously non-arrogant way) I mean surely.... :nothing:
reiterate to him that you are a lesbian and dont swing that way..and tell h im if he wants pleasure there are many ways of getting it.. ballet for example lol
DEFINITELY bring it up. Don't act like it never happened - bring it up, either in a jokey way, or a serious way - as long as you both acknowledge face-to-face what's happened :smile:
Reply 13
punkyrocker
DEFINITELY bring it up. Don't act like it never happened - bring it up, either in a jokey way, or a serious way - as long as you both acknowledge face-to-face what's happened :smile:

Interesting idea, being upfront might work, cheers. (Urgh the panic, I have to see him at 9am tomorrow) :colonhash:
It's hardly awkward as it's casual. So if you said no, so what. Not like he fancies you.
grape:)
Interesting idea, being upfront might work, cheers. (Urgh the panic, I have to see him at 9am tomorrow) :colonhash:

I feel for you - it's easy for me to advise that but for me to act on it myself would be a lot harder! But force yourself to, and you may manage to salvage a manageable working relationship :h: good luck! x
A lot of guys dont tend to take young lesbianism very seriously, which may explain his invitation. I worked in a gay bar for ages and the other bar girl, despite being an outspoken lesbian, was propositioned by blokes on a regular basis. Just didnt get it.
I'd turn this into a light-hearted situation, have a giggle about and then go about as normal.
Reply 17
grape:)
Yeh, it would be too awkward. I just really don't get why guys try it on with me (in a seriously non-arrogant way) I mean surely.... :nothing:

Hey, a lesbian is every guy's dream. But yeah, they should stop acting like pricks...
I'd just talk to him about it. Straight to his face. He's obviously too much of a pussy to talk about it, as he asked over msn...might make him think twice next time
Reply 18
Thanks for the replies guys, helped me a lot. x
:lolwut: I can't believe people just actually ask like that.

Latest

Trending

Trending