The Student Room Group
Reply 1
im thinking of accepting for 3dd metal n jewellery!!!! but im not sure about the accommodation, the uca website tells you a little though
Reply 2
ahh that's so exciting! i'm glad i'm not the only one ha. the info about accommodation is stupidly vague on the website, it's really annoying, and when i went for an open day we weren't allowed in to see any rooms.
where are your other choices?
Reply 3
Im thinkin of goin there. I heard that the accommodation opens on the 20th of April i think. After you've made a decision.
I accepted a place there for Sep at the start of April and I've been to 2 open days to which they let view the accommodation once.

I donned the accommodation the name 'hobbit houses' due to their weird appearance and veeery cramp interiors. The small single is enough for a bed along the side vertically and a slight space for a desk at the end with a window behind it. The larger rooms are situated in the larger flat buildings which are pretty roomy with some actually arm spinning room :woo: and then there are a few with en suite though we didn't get to see those rooms.

I fell in love with the actual town and the sheer continence of the location in terms of advisability. I'm looking forward to going there again.
Reply 5
I got accepted to UCA Farnham. I'm studying Photography for 3 years.

I didn't get to look at accommodation when I went for a look round, but from what the website says it all seems good! Just have to wait and see. I love Farnham it's a nice community.!

Latest