post has come :frown: no nothing. will wake up early 2moro to look :smile:
Reply 581
keithy

good luck. Good luck to all other Cam applicants too :wink:
Reply 582
keithy

Likewise, I think all the talk of the 30th must be true.
Reply 583
manu
i wonder why you got up this early today....

...nothing to do with checking the post, is it?:wink:

I fell asleep at 9pm:smile: So woke up at some evil hour in the morning.
Nothing to do with checking this post...at all:wink:
Reply 584
If they'd emailed they would have saved a lot of everyones time

....but then again some ppl would check their inbox every 5 mins! :wink:
Reply 585
wow this thread has gotten so long! well i got up this morning and my sis says u got a letter.................can u imagine how mad i was when it was some junk mail??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wait is tooo long!
Reply 586
al65
If they'd emailed they would have saved a lot of everyones time

....but then again some ppl would check their inbox every 5 mins! :wink:

Just like the obsessive checking of the UCAS tracker that everyone does:smile: Wonder if they knew it doesn't get updated till mid-Jan.heh.
Reply 587
Tina
wow this thread has gotten so long! well i got up this morning and my sis says u got a letter.................can u imagine how mad i was when it was some junk mail??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wait is tooo long!

I heard some post fall to the floor...imagine how annoyed I was when I saw it was a late Christmas card... >_<
Reply 588
lizzzy`
Just like the obsessive checking of the UCAS tracker that everyone does:smile: Wonder if they knew it doesn't get updated till mid-Jan.heh.

No...only check every 3 hrs! :tongue:
Reply 589
lizzzy`

its amazing how crazy we go over this whole uni thing.,..its completely dominated my life for the past 3 months! i just read some of the posts ......someone has got an offer from cambridge?!
Reply 590
Less than 24 hours till we know whether we are going to the world's best university. :smile:
Reply 591
Tina
its amazing how crazy we go over this whole uni thing.,..its completely dominated my life for the past 3 months! i just read some of the posts ......someone has got an offer from cambridge?!

yep...but its from a mature college which i think reply earlier
Reply 592
Seer
Less than 24 hours till we know whether we are going to the world's best university. :smile:

some of the oxford ppl on this forum wont be best pleased about that remark :wink:
Reply 593
al65
yep...but its from a mature college which i think reply earlier

lucky them! lizzy i had my bets u wuld b first to find out....the whole distance thing!
Reply 594
al65
some of the oxford ppl on this forum wont be best pleased about that remark :wink:

Don't care, it's true! :biggrin:
Reply 595
Tina
lucky them! lizzy i had my bets u wuld b first to find out....the whole distance thing!

Well I am not so sure now...but what time does your post normally arrive? Mine arrives usually at 8.30-9.30
Reply 596
Seer

everyone knows cambridge is better than oxford.....warning this statement may be retracted depending on the outcome of THE letter! lol :tongue:
Reply 597
Seer

Indeed it is :tongue:
Reply 598
lizzzy`
Well I am not so sure now...but what time does your post normally arrive? Mine arrives usually at 8.30-9.30

ye mynes abt that time too
Reply 599
Tina
ye mynes abt that time too

Then the distance thing might not apply:smile: Cos for all you know, the letter could be sitting in the depo by 7pm tonight.

Latest

Trending

Trending