Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Read this yesterday. LOL.
Reply 2
thats brilliant
Reply 3
had me genuinely laughing out loud!
Reply 5
:rofl: I love how 'Gazza' is trying to make analogies to try and get the guy to understand, but he still doesn't get it :lol:
:doh:

That's brilliant.
Reply 7
Oh wow, that was absolutely priceless.
Reply 8
Hahahahahahaha
I lol'd.
Hahaha!!
Reply 11
Gazzas analogies were brilliant lol
Pigeon English lol.
Reply 13
obvious trolling
According to 'Fat Harry' we're all laughing with Stuwall, I'm glad this has been brought to my attention because previously I had thought the opposite.
Rofl at Billwall on page 7
Reply 16
youes25
obvious trolling

Thought that first of all, but he realises his problem at the end so i doubt it.
Reply 17
I don't see it as fake because he has apparently brought shame on Millwall fans. As we've seen by this thread, he's not an 'idiot' or even 'idiot fan', he's an 'idiot Millwall fan'.
Reply 18
he's a smart troll.

its so clever, absolute legend, First tricks people into the season ticket thing, then pretends to see the error of his ways and then fakes apologising for his actions Lols.

At the end of the thread there are still people who dont get it and even posters in this thread who are still oblivious. Comedy gold tbh
Imagine you go to buy a sofa.

You see one sales clerk and they slap a reserved sticker on it. You can't take it with you, but can borrow a van and come back later.

When you come back later to pick up your sofa, you don't try and pay for it again, you ask for sofa.

Its a different sales clerk, he thinks you are trying to buy a sofa that has been sold.....

Do you say, its me its been reserved for, or do you pay all over again and go off with a different sofa?

:laugh: Brilliant analogy.

Latest