The Student Room Group

Firm & Insurance -help Pleease!

basically i'm doing Biology at university, i need to decide my firm and insurance choices.
I'm 100% sure that i'm choosing Birmingham for my first choice.
However for my insurance, i don't know whether to choose Sheffield or Manchester.
Sheffield is ranked higher than Manchester, but Manchester is still pretty good, Manchester is a big town, but Sheffield is still pretty good town, both eqaul distances, went to both open days, i remember sheffield being reallly good, manchester was okaaaay but i like the fact it's in a huuge city.
HELP!
I think if you remember Sheffield being really good, go for there. It's ranked higher for your course and the town is still good! Plus your firm is lower grades so you dont need to worry too much anyway!
Reply 2
But, the offers from Manchester and Sheffield are higher...So if you don't get BBB for Birmingham, AAB for Manchester or ABB for Sheffield is going to work...
It won't matter, since if you don't get the grades for Birmingham you won't have met either the Sheffield or the Manchester offer?
Reply 4
Just go with your gut instinct, where ever you felt most comfortable and happy! Both are nice cities so I wouldn't worry too much about that. They are both really good universities so that isn't a problem.
Your going to be there for the next 3 years or more, so its important you find somewhere you like :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending