The Student Room Group

Skinny jeans

Well skinny jeans are the hottest item of clothing to be wearing now...I think they are really cool and I am glad they are in fashion. As I am tall and slim, they fit me perfectly unlike other jeans that are always baggy around my bottom and legs.

I just got a cool pair of skinny jeans from 'Urban Outfitters' they are made by Lee and cost only £60! :biggrin: Watch out Kate Moss...hehehe...(yeah right).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got a pair from french connection that fit perfectly. I love wearing mine with me long boots.
Reply 2
rach1986
I got a pair from french connection that fit perfectly. I love wearing mine with me long boots.

I've worn mine with my cowgirl boots (yee-haa!) lol! But erm...they also look cool with my pumps (a la Kate Moss) and some high heels if I am off on a night out. They are soooo cool!

What length are you FC jeans? As I am 5ft10 its hard to get jeans long enough for me, the skinnys I have are 33 legs so stop around my ankles (but they look fine)...but I am normally about a 34 to 36 leg, depending on the style.
Reply 3
FunkykindaGal
I've worn mine with my cowgirl boots (yee-haa!) lol! But erm...they also look cool with my pumps (a la Kate Moss) and some high heels if I am off on a night out. They are soooo cool!

What length are you FC jeans? As I am 5ft10 its hard to get jeans long enough for me, the skinnys I have are 33 legs so stop around my ankles (but they look fine)...but I am normally about a 34 to 36 leg, depending on the style.

Yeah they do look great with pumps and heels too! I think they're about a 34 or 35 leg (i'm 5 foot 7 but my legs are quite long) so you might want to give them a try :smile:
ugh im so jealous, id love to wear skinny jeans but i think my bum n thighs are too big to make them look good!
Reply 5
rach1986
Yeah they do look great with pumps and heels too! I think they're about a 34 or 35 leg (i'm 5 foot 7 but my legs are quite long) so you might want to give them a try :smile:

Really!! Oooh, I am going to take a look at them...what colour are your skinny jeans? Mine are black, so I am after a blue demin pair now.
Reply 6
Soapysudds1
ugh im so jealous, id love to wear skinny jeans but i think my bug n thighs are too big to make them look good!

Don't be silly, I am sure they would look lovely. If you are self conscious, get a pair of black skinny jeans.
Reply 7
I love Skinny Jeans (or drainpipes?) They look so cool, Kate Moss looks amazing in them and I'm sure you do too. I need to go on a shopping trip sometime sooon... :biggrin:
Reply 8
FunkykindaGal
Really!! Oooh, I am going to take a look at them...what colour are your skinny jeans? Mine are black, so I am after a blue demin pair now.

Dark blue denim :smile:
Reply 9
deenirdee
I love Skinny Jeans (or drainpipes?) They look so cool, Kate Moss looks amazing in them and I'm sure you do too. I need to go on a shopping trip sometime sooon... :biggrin:

My mum calls them drainpipes, lol...she wore them when she was younger in the 60s. Pretty cool!
rach1986
Dark blue denim :smile:

Sounds good to me! I will check them out
Reply 11
I really want a pair, but I'm like 5 ft 2 so it's difficult to find a good fit! I don't want to have to turn them up either. Anyone know where I can get a petite pair?
call me dumb...but what are they? anyone got a pic I can see.

thanks
Reply 13
Hayley_2k4
call me dumb...but what are they? anyone got a pic I can see.

thanks

http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/4883

There is a small picture of them in that article. They are bascially a pair of jeans that are skinny at the leg to ankle. Kate Moss wears them a lot.
deenirdee
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/4883

There is a small picture of them in that article. They are bascially a pair of jeans that are skinny at the leg to ankle. Kate Moss wears them a lot.

try patty anne - Levi jeans. Start @ 30" leg n they offer free instore alterations at the one in the trafford centre. :smile:
Reply 15
Rose64
I really want a pair, but I'm like 5 ft 2 so it's difficult to find a good fit! I don't want to have to turn them up either. Anyone know where I can get a petite pair?

hi i'm bout 5 ft 1, and i saw some dark demin ones in topshop in the petite section but they didnt have my waist size but they r are 29 inch leg so they shud b alright. i think they r called bobby jeans in there.
I would so love a pair of skinny jeans! I think they look amazing with flats. I'm about 5'3 with a 24 inch waist, does anyone know of any good skinny jean makes for my kind of shape? Gap are supposed to do nice skinnies but their jeans always look crap on me for some reason!
Am quite tempted to get a pair of skinny jeans myself. I might have to turn them up (am 5ft2), but I guess that'd work in an emokid sort of way with my Converse. :p:
Reply 18
topshop do them with a 29inch leg in their petite range
can't believe skinny jeans have made a comeback...*clings tightly to bootlegs*

Latest