The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Please Help

have been accepted by holloway! huzzah!

but . . . i want to do international relations but when i applied through ucas (ages ago!), i could only opt for the politics course online because the int rel course hadn't been added!

i remember an e-mail confirming that i could change my course on enrolement . . .but was wondering how this works.

'tis the same dept. of subject so similar grades are needed . . .will this be possible or on arrival are you already branded and caught in the system and red tape?

if you understand my querie, then that's great and lovely . . . please help!

many thanks ed.
Reply 1
Just talk to the admissions offcer on arival, if they have a place for you they should be able to put you on the course, but be quick about it because there will be more than you in this position and the places may fill quickly.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
ejbrown
have been accepted by holloway! huzzah!

but . . . i want to do international relations but when i applied through ucas (ages ago!), i could only opt for the politics course online because the int rel course hadn't been added!

i remember an e-mail confirming that i could change my course on enrolement . . .but was wondering how this works.

'tis the same dept. of subject so similar grades are needed . . .will this be possible or on arrival are you already branded and caught in the system and red tape?

if you understand my querie, then that's great and lovely . . . please help!

many thanks ed.

Once your in, its piss easy to switch course providing grade requirements are not wildly off.
Reply 3
check your bad selvs! :biggrin:

thankyou both for all your help.

many thanks, ed

Latest

Trending

Trending