The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

http://www.beautydeals.net/shop/details.html?id=1271

Behold. I don't 'spike' my hair though. More just.. 'rough' it up.
Reply 101
and mighty fine it looks too
Thanks, hot dice. Interestingly enough, I'm off to the hairdressers in half an hour. I'll get pictures couriered over, stat.
Reply 103
hot dice? :confused:
Reply 105
if ur gonna put soimething on ur hair, dont put gel, its not nice to toouch, hard to get out without washing, and melts under bright lights,... it also makes ur hair clup together to make it look like u have only 100 v v thick strands of hair
So, I can finally sum up that there are more guys wearing hair gel regularly, and girls don't like that. :smile:
fleur-de-lis
So, I can finally sum up that there are more guys wearing hair gel regularly, and girls don't like that. :smile:

so why the hell are guys wearing gel on their hair then???
Reply 108
It's their hair... they can do what they want, although please, no Gareth Gates (when he was on Pop Idol)!!
OK QUICK RESPONSE!! A lot of guys I no includin me use gel or somethin like that, if they or I dont, our hair looks all blow dried and gay and camp basically. So girls LIKE it like this?!?!?!
KerChing
so why the hell are guys wearing gel on their hair then???

No idea... I was actually hoping for more input from girls.
Duck and Cover
OK QUICK RESPONSE!! A lot of guys I no includin me use gel or somethin like that, if they or I dont, our hair looks all blow dried and gay and camp basically. So girls LIKE it like this?!?!?!

It would seem so from the poll, but this is not at all scientific! What I have noticed is that guys now are so concerned that they shouldn't look 'gay' or metrosexual- if you feel that hair products aren't necessary, go ahead... don't use them. That won't make you gay!

Latest