The Student Room Group

can i use this pen in exams?

guys im rly stressing cause ive been using this pen for all my exams n im just worrying now lol, can i use the uni-ball signo gel grip black pens?
Original post by Anonymous
guys im rly stressing cause ive been using this pen for all my exams n im just worrying now lol, can i use the uni-ball signo gel grip black pens?

im honeslty not 100% sure cuz im using it too :frown: but the thing is a lot of my classmates are using it too and the teachers never taljed abt it... as long as its black, i think we're good.
Reply 2
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
im honeslty not 100% sure cuz im using it too :frown: but the thing is a lot of my classmates are using it too and the teachers never taljed abt it... as long as its black, i think we're good.

yeah i think so too i was just checking the front of the exam pages and it says 'use black ink or ball point pen' gel black is black ink so? ive done most of my a levels now so lmfao
Reply 3
as long as its black its fine. it needs to be able to be read after it's scanned and sent for marking

Yes, that's fine
yeah i think so too i was just checking the front of the exam pages and it says 'use black ink or ball point pen' gel black is black ink so? ive done most of my a levels now so lmfao

yea im doing my gcses lol. the thing that scared me was when they said 'no highlighters or gel pens' but they're probably just referring to the colored ones
Reply 6
Original post by Spelunker
as long as its black its fine. it needs to be able to be read after it's scanned and sent for marking

Original post by squidrangle
Yes, that's fine

tysm guys i was stressing real bad lol !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending