'Everyone get down now!'
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 81
Down where?
get down and get funky
Reply 83
Dammit. You are all meant to be scared and run away. Its too late now anyway. It only works at night.
Reply 84
Its great to see so many like-minded people and i would love to contribute so any sort of musical ...thing. If anyone needs singing lessons you'll know where to find me! (woodland court, physics dept, in a bar, etc...) :tongue:
Reply 85
l_webby_33
Its great to see so many like-minded people and i would love to contribute so any sort of musical ...thing. If anyone needs singing lessons you'll know where to find me! (woodland court, physics dept, in a bar, etc...) :tongue:

do you like astrophysics?
Reply 86
ThE_OnE
do you like astrophysics?

yeah, im hoping to do the astronomy module n 1st year and see where it takes me! thats my main interest as is happens... why? (cant reply till later as i have work...boooo)
Reply 87
hehe i think its cool i wanted to do that as an open unit but it clashed with my CS timetable :frown: i ended up doing hardcore physics which made me crazy :biggrin: lol I also went to a summer space school once was totally awesome been interested ever since... :smile: have fun at work :smile:
Reply 88
Gexko
Dammit. You are all meant to be scared and run away. Its too late now anyway. It only works at night.

Not all that dissimilar to myself, then.
Reply 89
Hey people! I havn't been on this forum for ages, but seemings as I was coming to Bristol I thought I'd browse this forum. And not only did I find a thread about playing music/forming a band in uni (which I was sorta hoping to do) I saw someone post in this thread about The Polyphonic Spree (top band).

So erm.. on topic here, I play bass if that's needed.
Bass is uber cool.
Reply 91
susiemakemeblue
Bass is uber cool.

Bass is the poor mans guitar :p:

He's the guy at the side whom nobody really cares about although everyone knows hes necessary.

However, paradoxically, bass is the best part of musical sound :smile:
Reply 92
no the bassist is the guy who adds the coolness to the band.....he stands at the side of the stage, scowling and looking moody.....he/she gives the band their credibility
Reply 93
i think they're over rated :p:
Reply 94
With any luck our entire band will be sufficiently over-rated that he [the bassist] can afford not to care.
Reply 95
lol. always a good way to operate (McFly, Busted, Coldplay etc)

Latest

Trending

Trending