The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anyone received their registration info yet?

Hey.

Im going to Manchester in September to study Biology. When I accepted my place the letter they sent said I would receive info in August about registration etc. Im starting to get a little worried now as I have heard nothing and its only 3 weeks till uni!

I heard someone talking about paying for their freshers pack so I presume somepeople must have it by now. Do you think I should contact them?

Reply 1
hey i still haven't recieved anything and i got accepted in july, i'm just gonna leave it a week, one guy said that they would have his accommodation sorted by 7th september which seems pretty late so maybe we'll get registration by then as well
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
i got my registration details (general timetable really for the first week) on the friday after results day, basically you do the academic registration at your department and then the financial registration at the main office (?) second, hope thats a little bit of a help
Reply 3
Only just got my accommodation stuff 2day havnt had anything else from manchester i expect we will get it soon tho!
Reply 4
oh well Ill hope it comes soon. I had unconditional offer so my place was confirmed in April and still haven't heard!!

Latest

Trending

Trending