The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University Of Leicester Registration Email?

did anyone else not get the registration email from the uni of leicester? i did all the things on ucas i needed to , and i asked some friends i knew that were going there and they all got their registration emails on friday i think

i did make my account before on my student record i think sometime last week so idk if i ****ed up with that?

so did anyone else not get the email yet? i dont know how im going to book the identity check now so im really stressing :frown: thx for any help
Reply 1
Original post by Al3x235
did anyone else not get the registration email from the uni of leicester? i did all the things on ucas i needed to , and i asked some friends i knew that were going there and they all got their registration emails on friday i think

i did make my account before on my student record i think sometime last week so idk if i ****ed up with that?

so did anyone else not get the email yet? i dont know how im going to book the identity check now so im really stressing :frown: thx for any help

I did not receive the registration email but I was able to make an account on MyStudentRecord and register on there. I just need to book the identity check in person but I haven't received anything about that yet.
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
same lol - ive seen some places say you dont need a booking , but the website says you do, and the link to book will be in the invitation to register ..sooo like idk at this point
Original post by Aceful
I did not receive the registration email but I was able to make an account on MyStudentRecord and register on there. I just need to book the identity check in person but I haven't received anything about that yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Al3x235
same lol - ive seen some places say you dont need a booking , but the website says you do, and the link to book will be in the invitation to register ..sooo like idk at this point

yeahh it's weird.

Have you tried contacting the university about it?
Reply 4
Original post by Aceful
yeahh it's weird.

Have you tried contacting the university about it?

Not yet , i was gonna see if i got anything today and if not ill email them

How about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Al3x235
Not yet , i was gonna see if i got anything today and if not ill email them

How about you?

Was thinking of contacting on Tuesday since today is Bank Holiday.
Reply 6
I've had this too - it said on the website you need to book but I've received nothing about booking an identity check.
Reply 7
*update* I have checked my old sixth form email address and there was an email from leicester student services regarding registration.

It mentions in person identity checks but nothing about booking an appointment , however, it does state that if you are not living in university managed acom you have to book.

My only thought is that if you are in university managed acom and you book an arrival slot this includes the identity check?

Hope this is helpful
Reply 8
Original post by SonnyPowel
*update* I have checked my old sixth form email address and there was an email from leicester student services regarding registration.

It mentions in person identity checks but nothing about booking an appointment , however, it does state that if you are not living in university managed acom you have to book.

My only thought is that if you are in university managed acom and you book an arrival slot this includes the identity check?

Hope this is helpful

hey thanks it does help , i emailed studentservices this morning (idk if i should do it through my personal email or my university email so i just did personal) saying i didnt get the link to register but was still able to , and now need to book an id check (im living at home) and just asked when i should expect it? just waiting from a reply from them now lol

if the deadline is the start date of the course i should have time right? because ive done the online registration now i just need to do the id check but dont have the link for it lol

also do you have to do anything in terms of finance for the mystudentrecord thing? i have a studentfinance loan and was wondering if i needed to do anything , because on mystudentrecord the fees tab says ''make a payment , what to pay and when'' and then something else. so should i do anything there or just leave it for studentfinanceengland to update and take care of?

sorry if im being annoying lol
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Al3x235
hey thanks it does help , i emailed studentservices this morning (idk if i should do it through my personal email or my university email so i just did personal) saying i didnt get the link to register but was still able to , and now need to book an id check (im living at home) and just asked when i should expect it? just waiting from a reply from them now lol

if the deadline is the start date of the course i should have time right? because ive done the online registration now i just need to do the id check but dont have the link for it lol

also do you have to do anything in terms of finance for the mystudentrecord thing? i have a studentfinance loan and was wondering if i needed to do anything , because on mystudentrecord the fees tab says ''make a payment , what to pay and when'' and then something else. so should i do anything there or just leave it for studentfinanceengland to update and take care of?

sorry if im being annoying lol

Studentfinance does everything automatically once the university confirms that you are a student. The MyStudentRecord 'make a payment' tab is only for international students I believe.

I emailed through my personal too as I will be moving to Leicester but staying in private accom so I would need to book one.
Reply 10
Original post by Aceful
Studentfinance does everything automatically once the university confirms that you are a student. The MyStudentRecord 'make a payment' tab is only for international students I believe.

I emailed through my personal too as I will be moving to Leicester but staying in private accom so I would need to book one.

Oh cool - i emailed [email protected] lol they gave like 3 different emails including study and something else its really confusing haha
Original post by Al3x235
Oh cool - i emailed [email protected] lol they gave like 3 different emails including study and something else its really confusing haha

Hi there @Al3x235,

Congratulations on your offer to study at Leicester! What do you plan on studying?

If you are still trying to figure this out, give us a call on 0116 252 2222 and a friendly member of the University of Leicester Confirmation team will be able to assist you.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)
Reply 12
Original post by University of Leicester
Hi there @Al3x235,

Congratulations on your offer to study at Leicester! What do you plan on studying?

If you are still trying to figure this out, give us a call on 0116 252 2222 and a friendly member of the University of Leicester Confirmation team will be able to assist you.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)

software engineering!. thanks for the help i emailed this morning and they said i should receive it by the end of this week! and thanks i will definitely call if i need anything or have any more questions :smile:
Original post by Al3x235
software engineering!. thanks for the help i emailed this morning and they said i should receive it by the end of this week! and thanks i will definitely call if i need anything or have any more questions :smile:

Hi @Al3x235,

Amazing! We are so excited for you to join us! Good luck and if you have any questions, do let us know :smile:

- Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-ordinator)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending