The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Snake
hate it when my gf shaves down below. she always 'trims' and it feels so itchy/scratchy when she tries to cuddle up in bed.

that probably because she shaves...you get stubble then. And if you "trim," you end up sharpening the blades of the hair and it gets itchy (probably not just for you, but for her as well) If she doesn't go Brazilian (which I highly recommend) try a moisturizer.
I had my legs and bikini line waxed just before holiday and it didn't last long, (bikini line a bit longer but only like a week before I had to get rid of stray bits). soo bloody annoying, thought I'd have at least 2 weeks of happiness!
Reply 22
i tried using immac (or veet as its called now) a while back and it seriously stank! don't know if its any better now but i really don't it would be a great turn on lol! as for trimming how short do people normally cut it? like do you mean just a general tidy up so you can't really tell its been done but for the fact its a bit neater and tidier or do most people cut it much shorter?
Reply 23
and you don't want any stubble after 1 day or after shaving

:biggrin:

Give the guys a taste of their own medicine! Their beards chafe our faces... let's chafe their... *suddenly distracted by a bee*
Reply 24
Spoon
What depilatory creams can be used to remove hair down there? or is skin too sensitive

you can buy veet that is for bikini lines, just go and have a look in boots! But really getting waxed doesn't hurt that much...maybe makes your eyes water but that's it. and it's only £6 and last longer and is less messy than cream!
Go with the Veet bikini line cream (in blue/white box) - I tried it for the first time today and was very impressed with the results!! :biggrin:
Reply 26
what do ypu guys do about the inbetween stages? I went for a brazilian but its a nuisance waiting for it to grow back b4 having to go again, what do ya'll do in between to keep it nice n hair free al the tym?
Reply 27
Well I get lots of red bumps :frown: anyone know how I can get rid of them!? I hate it, plus it can't look too appealing from a mans perspective! That was using a razor, but I would easily swap if I thought there was something I could use that would stop that, but woudn't waxing do the same? HELP!
-sophie-
Well I get lots of red bumps :frown: anyone know how I can get rid of them!? I hate it, plus it can't look too appealing from a mans perspective! That was using a razor, but I would easily swap if I thought there was something I could use that would stop that, but woudn't waxing do the same? HELP!

the lumps are probably razor rash....try putting shaving foam on, or wax which shouldn't give you lumps.....no promises....:smile:
Reply 29
Kura1984

Give the guys a taste of their own medicine! Their beards chafe our faces... let's chafe their... *suddenly distracted by a bee*

:toofunny: The bee thing really made me laugh! :biggrin:
Reply 30
trish xx
the lumps are probably razor rash....try putting shaving foam on, or wax which shouldn't give you lumps.....no promises....:smile:

I read in a magazine for longer lasting smoothness use conditioner rather than shaving foam, and it works (on all areas). I didn't get a rash at all, and my legs stayed smoother for longer. I'm not sure exactly how it works but it does! :eek:
lynseyweth
I read in a magazine for longer lasting smoothness use conditioner rather than shaving foam, and it works (on all areas). I didn't get a rash at all, and my legs stayed smoother for longer. I'm not sure exactly how it works but it does! :eek:

i shall have to try that :smile:
so...ummm.....guys don't like it all 'neat and tidy'? *starts to worry*
Reply 33
Don't worry girls, guys don't worry that much. And if you've got close enough to a boy for him to see you naked then he wont care anyway.
But, if it makes you feel better: wax/shave/pluck/trim away!

Reply 34
i use conditioner it works
Reply 35
Just out of interest....is it possible to get rid of the stubble? Coz no girl i've been with has ever seemed to be able to.
Reply 36
i dont think so lol!
Reply 37
it can be annoying sometimes. feels like sand paper. Ouch
Reply 38
Magicam
it can be annoying sometimes. feels like sand paper. Ouch

haha not if she does it regular though!

Latest

Trending

Trending