The Student Room Group

Reference thing really doing my head in!

Well basically I need a reference for the uni application for a masters but I got a reference from my Biology teacher rather than a Psychology teacher. The problem is I don't know ANY of my psychology teachers on a personal basis because they were all lecturers. So I emailed up my Psychology dissertation tutor to give me a reference she replied once but she never replied again. Its been 3 months now. I'm really considering forging a reference. I'm so angry right now. What can I do?
MancBoy
Well basically I need a reference for the uni application for a masters but I got a reference from my Biology teacher rather than a Psychology teacher. The problem is I don't know ANY of my psychology teachers on a personal basis because they were all lecturers. So I emailed up my Psychology dissertation tutor to give me a reference she replied once but she never replied again. Its been 3 months now. I'm really considering forging a reference. I'm so angry right now. What can I do?

If you need a reference then keep harassing them until they give you one really. Do you not have someone from the university assigned in a pastoral role to you, a personal tutor or a director of studies?
Reply 2
F1 fanatic
If you need a reference then keep harassing them until they give you one really. Do you not have someone from the university assigned in a pastoral role to you, a personal tutor or a director of studies?

Thanks for the reply. I am out of uni and lets just say wasn't the best student. I already have one reference from a tutor but its not relevant to the course according to MMU (which I got rejected from) so I need one that's more relevant and these teachers that I am trying to get hold of are my only choice.

Latest

Trending

Trending