The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I don't think even the most neurotic, anally retentive professor would actually dock marks for something that trivial.
Democracy
I don't think even the most neurotic, anally retentive professor would actually dock marks for something that trivial.

My professor didn't realise they were in the wrong order. He then proceeded to mark my essay (60), and wrote at the end:

"The structure is all over the place, these pages don't seem to fit so I didn't mark them".

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WORKED IT OUT?!

You couldn't make that up. He marked me down for structure too. :rofl:

That said, I got 60 on an essay he only read half of. Not bad.
Reply 3
Bubbles*de*Milo
My professor didn't realise they were in the wrong order. He then proceeded to mark my essay (60), and wrote at the end:

"The structure is all over the place, these pages don't seem to fit so I didn't mark them".

You couldn't make that up.

I stand corrected :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Reply 4
Bubbles*de*Milo

Did he not bother marking it again in the correct order?
Bubbles*de*Milo

LoL Not bad :tongue: . .but surely though couldn't he have realised or simply looked @ the page number and realised ''ah it's not in the right order?'' . . lool

Latest

Trending

Trending