Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Yeah pretty much :p:

(I never even check the actual forum for others tbh :ninja:)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 1981
The Unmerkable
I take it this is the only genuinely active thread on the Durham forum?

No, there are plenty of active threads, they're mostly relating to something specific though. Go take a look :cute:
I am at present reading through it to see if it's worthy of the unmerkable's world class Internetting.
Aula
No, there are plenty of active threads, they're mostly relating to something specific though. Go take a look :cute:

I have done, it's mostly college students bickering babbling inane crap.
Reply 1984
The Unmerkable

Ah, well that's all we get in this thread too :dontknow:
Not the only active thread in the entire subforum, no.

It's the only active thread in the Current Students subforum, but the CS forums of other universities are even more dead. In fact, some have probably been removed now. There were only about five to begin with.

Imperial's is/was particularly dull.

Back when admin reviewed the CS subforums, showing how busy Durham's was compared to the other few, I almost cried.

How proud I felt *sniff*. Wish I'd kept a record of the figures before leaving the mod team. I am THAT sad.

The Unmerkable
I am at present reading through it to see if it's worthy of the unmerkable's world class Internetting.

Older ones were better tbh. But they have gone bye bye (for the time being).
yeah I've lurked on here before, having gone through this I might stay for a bit, perform my usual wind-up merchant routine, etc., would be a nice addition to my Interwebs CV
The Unmerkable
would be a nice addition to my Interwebs CV

CV PIMPING!!!!!!!

What are you studying?
The Unmerkable

that is the content of the entire website, hth
law and my hobbies include traveling the Internet, smoking tabs and getting bevvied on my own

I am banned from making comments on Durham21 and I started a hilarious wacky and zany ruse on a law mailing list earlier this year

apart from this I'm unremarkable, yourself?
Reply 1990
The Unmerkable
law and my hobbies include traveling the Internet, smoking tabs and getting bevvied on my own

I am banned from making comments on Durham21 and I started a hilarious wacky and zany ruse on a law mailing list earlier this year

That was you? :lolwut:
Mithra
That was you? :lolwut:

I was one of the protagonists yeah
Reply 1992
The Unmerkable

Question. Are you at castle?
CHATSTORM
Aula
Question. Are you at castle?

no and I don't wear straw hats and suits to lectures

the lad you're referring to is one of the best Durham characters I've seen
Reply 1995
The Unmerkable
no and I don't wear straw hats and suits to lectures

the lad you're referring to is one of the best Durham characters I've seen

He wears straw hats? Chap from Singapore?

This seemed like the sort of thing he might do, so it was a reasonable question.
yeah the very same

he was actively involved, I came in later and called him a poof so he cited legal precedent at me

the whole thing escalated and I got phone calls from people and nearly had my Durham e-mail suspended

I also made mildly racist remarks for a laugh and the Internet nearly exploded that day
Reply 1997
The Unmerkable
yeah the very same

he was actively involved, I came in later and called him a poof so he cited legal precedent at me

the whole thing escalated and I got phone calls from people and nearly had my Durham e-mail suspended

I also made mildly racist remarks for a laugh and the Internet nearly exploded that day

ah, okay. I didn't know he wore straw hats, that doesn't surprise me though. He is amazing.

Ah I see. So we don't take anything you say seriously then :wink:
Reply 1998
I know who you are, I know who you are...
Edenr
I know who you are, I know who you are...

do you know me in real life? I'm rather **** but I compensate for it through my Internet persona.

aye wouldn't take anything seriously

bear in mind I'm fairly sure my mam lurks on here

Quick Reply

Latest