The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham General Chat: The rest got ate

Scroll to see replies

Tallulah G
I dislike this... I hate when people see me but I don't see them, it's rather disconcerting... where exactly were you standing? pre or post exam? How did you find it?
Also... how do you know what I look like?!

River85, can you send me that pm please? I'm intrigued, and I think I've picked up some hints of what it's about but not big enough hints to actually understand, just to get me even more intrigued.

Also,
"with fronds like these, who needs anemones?" That's some deep songwriting right there.

Spoiler

ahh XD. Well, it was after the exam, by the stairs outside the corridor. Obviously I don't know if it was you (I'm not sure what you look like, I'm not a huge stalker :tongue:), but there was a group of Castle people (I think, given that I know at least one of them is at Castle I thought it was a fair assumption). So I guess you were either in that group or the person that joined them just as I saw another Trevs person =).

Anyway, sorry for scaring you! The exam...wasn't great for a Paper 1 exam but could've been much worse I guess. NOT looking forward to tomorrow or paper 2...hopefully CTS will be fine, not planning to do too much work for it thanks to neglect of Chem 2 stuff recently...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 381
Mithra
I believe it was started by mr Woll Smoth with a little help from 4chan.

You just made me choke on my kit kat chunky.

generic hybrid
the one about the cagester being part of the illuminati is better.

That whole article + comments are amazing on so many levels.

Aula
so buckingham palace rang earlier and asked me to come work for them :awesome:

Congrats! Will you be tour guiding?
Reply 382
Tallulah G

River85, can you send me that pm please? I'm intrigued

No. We likes our secrets :ninja2:

I did ask the others to spread the word around if they could (wouldn't need to if TSR wasn't so rubbish and I could actually send messages properly). Will get onto it soon.
River85

I did ask the others to spread the word around if they could (wouldn't need to if TSR wasn't so rubbish and I could actually send messages properly). Will get onto it soon.

Send me one tooooo
River85

Me too please :h:
Me three for the PM please :smile:
Reply 386
I will be a warden. So yeah Becca, tourguiding. Same stuff as wot bexxxx did. Don't know what date I'll be starting yet, depends on whether they can accommodate for me being in Nevern for the first two weeks of July or not.

PM forwarded to assmaster, Tallulah G, meowmeowmutiny and purple-girl

aaaand I'm sure I was going to say something else, but I cannot remember. So instead I will say that Durham seems to be infested with midges :colonhash:
I want a copy :frown:
Reply 388
Aula
I will be a warden. So yeah Becca, tourguiding. Same stuff as wot bexxxx did. Don't know what date I'll be starting yet, depends on whether they can accommodate for me being in Nevern for the first two weeks of July or not.

PM forwarded to assmaster, Tallulah G, meowmeowmutiny and purple-girl

aaaand I'm sure I was going to say something else, but I cannot remember. So instead I will say that Durham seems to be infested with midges :colonhash:

Can I have the PM? Out of pure nosiness :teeth:

I now know 3 people that have worked at the Palace! Apparently it's pretty fun work :biggrin:
Reply 389
Is this PM actually interesting? :nothing: I assume its fairly self-explanatory if Durham just thought they should be removed.
Reply 390
oh ffs, right, if you want the PM and have not had it, quote me and I will send it at half 8.
Aula
oh ffs, right, if you want the PM and have not had it, quote me and I will send it at half 8.

Ok.
Reply 392
Aula

Sweet! Me please. :smile:
Reply 393
Aula

YAH :gah:
Reply 394
Aula

:puppyeyes:.

Also, well done with the palace job :yy:.

Edit: Thanks for the PM. Scary stuff :ninja:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/london_2012/8690467.stm :lolwut:

First the logo, now this.... these games are going to be a joke.

Thanks Aula! I had sort of guessed that that was the reason, but still, it's ridiculous that they're bothered enough to do that.
Reply 396
They look like cocks.
Reply 397
Someone needs to get the miliband brothers photoshopped with them.
Oh for god's sake.

We're such a stupid country, I want out.
Reply 399
I'm emigrating.

Quick Reply

Latest