awesome :h:

also *flashyflashyflashy*
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 581
isawsparks89
I saw you in ER today and was pretty sure you didn't recognise me :gah: ahaha.

she told me she saw you. I think that was today...
so she probably did :yep:
Hmm. I don't like the way the sun is rising before I've gone to bed.
Reply 583
Aula

Wow. Not all that long ago you were behind me in the rep stakes (though not by much). Rep has really dried up in recent months, although that's largely due to lack of posts. I'll never get a flashy before the rep change comes into place. Congrats though :hat2:

I'm not rep whoring by the way (although I am only 400 points from my final yellow :p: )

Itchynscratchy
x

Congrats to Blackpool as well :awesome: Will be good to see them next season. Although I must admit, I was wanting Cardiff to gain promotion because they're my adopted Welsh side. But then I think of their 'oogligans :p:

Too hot to sleep. Waking up early can go two ways, either I'll start work early esnuring I get essay finished today (which I really need to do) or I'll be too tired....;.
Reply 584
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=25358364#post25358364

:sigh: Why must I spend my time arguing with silly people on the Internetz.

Oh yes, because it's fun.
isawsparks89
I saw you in ER today and was pretty sure you didn't recognise me :gah: ahaha.

Ah noo I did recognise you but wasnt sure if you recognised me.. and I had physics on the brain so wasnt really functioning properly...

I passed you later in town and waved ... but you didnt see me
Reply 586
Yeah, finally someone is up! Although, looking at the clock, it's not as early as I'd hoped. Times getting on.

PhysicsPenguin, I meant to ask you something the other day but I've completely forgotten what. It's bugging me....that reminds me...

Tufts
x

If I haven't PMed you by the end of today, then can you drop me a bell? Ta :hat2:
River85
PhysicsPenguin, I meant to ask you something the other day but I've completely forgotten what. It's bugging me...

Ooo interesting..

right I wonder whether my clothes are washed yet (woke and realised I had no clean clothes!) If they are it's off to college for maths revision :woo:
Reply 588
I just know that the second my thursday exam finishes and I'm free, the weather will suddenly be all "LOL jk, Imma going to go grey again".
Reply 589
Temperatures are expected to drop to the mid-teens tomorrow (they're what, about mid-20s now?) and the beginning of June is expected to be slightly below average (this is for the UK as a whole). So yeah, you might be right :frown:

I'm half-expecting a summer like last year. High temperatures in late May, cools off in June, then a heatwave in late June into July before cooling again.
Reply 590
River85
Temperatures are expected to drop to the mid-teens tomorrow (they're what, about mid-20s now?) and the beginning of June is expected to be slightly below average (this is for the UK as a whole). So yeah, you might be right :frown:

I'm half-expecting a summer like last year. High temperatures in late May, cools off in June, then a heatwave in late June into July before cooling again.

Yeah I was saying this yesterday. It seems to be the way in recent years that May is always amazing then June is crap. July will be hot (when I'm still at work :nn: ) and August will be RUBBISH, guaranteed.
God I hope it cools off soon, heat makes my skin and I very unhappy.
Reply 592
Gah, Durham sucks for summer.
Like, last year didn't it rain for a fair amount of the 3 week happy bliss period?

Seriously, rain.
Aula

:five:

yeah, the weather is always great during exam time and you spend all of it saying, "oh, once exams are done it's gonna be like this every day and we'll sit outside with our milk and honey and ambrosia" or whatever, and then it drops to ten degrees the day you finish. way of the world.
argh yes I know what you mean - I nearly got burnt waiting outside for my exam yesterday...

*clothes washing update* dryer door got stuck locked and when I finally got it open I found that it hadnt actually dried my clothes.. looks like I wont be going up to college today
Reply 595
generic hybrid
"oh, once exams are done it's gonna be like this every day and we'll sit outside with our milk and honey and ambrosia"

The hell, this isn't the railway children.
Also honey in hot weather = worst idea ever.
Reply 596
generic hybrid
:five:

yeah, the weather is always great during exam time and you spend all of it saying, "oh, once exams are done it's gonna be like this every day and we'll sit outside with our milk and honey and ambrosia" or whatever, and then it drops to ten degrees the day you finish. way of the world.

Yeah and it's always crappy weather for the Castle June Ball. :frown:
chidona
The hell, this isn't the railway children.
Also honey in hot weather = worst idea ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_and_Honey :colonhash: stop being facetious.

although maybe i should have just said "beer and burgers" instead tbh.
gahhh, I need to learn thermodynamics today, fun times. It'll be fiiiiiiine...
Reply 599
To be fair, the entire country has been getting crap weather during the summer of late. At least we don't get the flooding many others get *ignores huuuge flood last summer and remembers the heatwave of 2005 and 2006....those were summers...*

Quick Reply

Latest