The Student Room Group
Edexcel or Aqa mate? ^^^
Reply 2
aggiez
HII am new here and i would love anyone to help out..
I have a GCSE maths foundation paper 1 in june just 3 wks away...i have no clue what to revise or expect. If anyone has done this please hepl me??

Past papers, are you best bet, just do loads, and loads of them. They'll get you used to the type of questions you'll get asked aswell. They'll give you an idea of the sort of stuff you'll need to know.

Also mymaths.co.uk, and samlearning.co.uk, i used these websites quite a lot when i was doing GCSE Maths. They have everything you need to know, and the break them up into sections aswell.

Why not ask you're teacher if you can borrow a copy of the text book for a while, so you can go through the different chapters?
Or, just go onto the exam boards website, and find the specification?
Reply 3
aggiez
HII am new here and i would love anyone to help out..
I have a GCSE maths foundation paper 1 in june just 3 wks away...i have no clue what to revise or expect. If anyone has done this please hepl me??

Use Mathwatch Download it from somewhere
Revision....
Past Papers....
Maths Watch...
Practice Practice Practice

Like that saying: "Practice makes perfect!"

Adorn to be perfect...!*
Reply 5
thanks for the help...appreciate itxxxx
Aggiez ...are you doing AQA or Edexcel mate?
Reply 7
am doing AQA foundation maths.
Module 1? 3? 5?
Reply 9
Past papers past papers past paper!!!!!!

Trust me it helps loads!!! Just a few months ago i was predicted Cs for my maths and now im predicted A/B! Thanks to past papers.

Btw im also doing AQA. Its the specification A no coursework Linear Higher Exam. My maths exams on 7th June..goodluck with yours m8..

Btw i will highly recommend you take the higher tier option as 60% of the questions are C/D grades. You will need 70-75% of marks to get a C grade in foundation and 30-35% marks to get a C grade in higher...so choose wisely....
Reply 10
@ TheFootyKing19..am doing module 1 and for the first time.
@ Hanz_a93 mine is on the same date but am doing foundation..i will do higher in year 10.
Reply 11
thanx but the problem is in my school we are only doing foundation which is grade G-C. i don`t know which is harder?
Reply 12
Module 1 looks so damn easy lol only a complete idiot will fail it lmfao. Too bad i dont follow modules as im on a Linear specification. Btw im in year 11 so yeah its my final exam. Im just hoping i get that A*....
Reply 13
gud luck wit urs....i hope i get a C

Latest

Trending

Trending