The Student Room Group

What are the BEST SMALL FESTIVALS in the uk?

Hi, I wanna go to a small festival this year, one thats cheap and small with decent music, where you can just relax. Anyone know any? I was looking at the HOP FARM festival but its still quite dear.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think they're all pretty dear.. I was looking at some smaller ones as well... In the end just settled for Bestival

I heard Secret Garden Party is the best out of the small festivals but that's still £100 or more..

Sorry I couldn't be more help..
Belladrum :smile:
Reply 3
Reading Beer Festival :biggrin:
Secret Garden Party, Gottwood Festival, Relentless Boardermasters, Creamfields..Beach Break Live? or is that too big? :p:
Reply 5
O yeah I completley forgot to add Camp Bestival! Which is ******* awesome! However, still cost me quite a bit and possibly has gone up this year..? Well worth it though!
Reply 6
sellindge music festival :smile: £79 though
Reply 7
Ive looked into those, so far the beach break live one has the best line-up, but its soo far away lol
Reply 8
HEVY Music Festival in Folkestone, Kent.
Beatherder, Kendal Calling, Beautiful Days... tickets under £100
Reply 11
i live in folkestone, and i really wouldnt bother paying to come here haha!
Reply 12
Y Not Fest
Reply 13
Offset Festival, this year will be the third year it's been on and weekend camping tickets are pretty cheap, imo (and I love it as it's sooo close to where I live, haha). Not sure if you're into that kinda music though.. I went the first year it happened and much preferred the lineup then compared to who's playing this year, but I'd still go as it's a laugh.
Reply 14
radio ones big weekend? dunno if you'd consider it a festival though and it's free
your answer is ynot or 2000trees.
Creamfields is usually good.
Most are expensive though, a lot of festivals abroad are really cheap though, I know someones whos goign to one in Poland and it only costs £45! (+ they managed to get cheap flights so its good to look around).
Reply 17
2000trees ftw
Reply 18
Kendal Calling, gutted I can't go this year :frown:
Ice_Queen

QFT. Enjoyed Idlewild last year, but thought I was going to die at The Enemy the year before.

But the king of small festivals = Green Man. But it's still relatively expensive :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest